Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lolly_high class - Kensington  (Read 676 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6700766) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Ace_max66

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £100

Saw Lolly under her old alias which I reviewed as positive in 2021: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=334250.0

Recent meet was in November 2022 which was more underwhelming.

Comms - all arranged via what's app for a meet a few hours later in the evening. Didn't agree services but extras weren't clear in the profile hence the neutral.

Girl: I'd seen her before so knew what to expect physically. Tanned Latina babe with nice natural rack and pert bottom. Wore the requested outfit too.

Services: I arrived and was welcomed into apartment. Off the bat I'm then told owo would be extra. Taken aback as this wasn't made clear in comms and prior visit/ review this wasn't an extra. I reluctantly accepted as I'd caught the horn. Bit of FK/DFK for those that like that.

Next onto Owo was which was pretty good. Did this with her sitting me standing, then alternated to me on edge of the bed and her on her knees. After about 5 mins of this, put the Mac on and she lubed up and went CG for a bit but couldn't find a rhythm. We then switched to doggy and there was a slight whiff as I entered, again struggling to find a rhythm and it was a bit laborious for us both - lack of engagement and a bit boring. Decided to go back to owo for a finish - and it was even better than earlier. I think that's first time I have had covered CIM finish.

Summary: all in all a bit mechanical and less engaging than last time sort of like she was going through the motions, sneaky extras, slight unpleasant whiff. Maybe she'd had a busy day.

Return? No

Offline Ace_max66

Read this back and typos make it a bit confusing. Just to confirm it was OW. I declined the extra for Owo.