Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber inked Rae - gateshead  (Read 1986 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Todd Landers

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened about 3 weeks ago
30 mins for £80, arranged the same day.
Flat not far from the high level bridge, shared by other WG’s although no evidence of anyone else being there.

Parked up easily and flat number given, great coms.
Made my way up and usual hiding behind the door.
I usually have a mental picture of how I think a WG will look before I see them and I’m usually miles away and this was no different. Firstly her body is an absolutely first class gym body, tight, toned and tanned with lots of tattoos that I don’t mind. Facially I was expecting soft and pretty but she’s quite hard faced and dirty but by no means unattractive,IMO. Can’t recall her underwear choice but I do remember being very pleased with what I saw.
Tokens exchanged and casually discarded onto the bedside table. DFK and mutual fondling was good, I stripped off and got onto the bed next to her. More DFK leading to RO which she seemed to enjoy. This went on for a good 5 mins before it was my turn. Great technique with a mirror behind her so I had an amazing view of her arse aswell as her looking up at me with a proper dirty look which I commented on but she pleaded innocence, told her she must just be naturally dirty. This didn’t help with my self restraint so she bagged me up and climbed on. Amazing view yet again from both angles in cowgirl then she used her gym training to squat on my cock which sent me over the edge rather quickly and I filled the bag before I could stop myself. Good bit chat for 5 minutes then out on 25 mins. Great meet that I would probably see again although she works the same flat as Amelie Parker who I’ve had the pleasure of seeing a couple of times and she just edges it I think.