Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When you're feeling horny as fuck how frustrating is it....  (Read 2153 times)

Offline tazman1002001

When you can find any nice working girls...

From about 7pm to 10pm I been calling girl after girl with no joy ......so frustrating they were either no answer or fully booked or finished...... :dash:

Cold shower and bed for me and I will need to hold off until Tomm.....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Cactus

Light some candles, get your current Mills & Boon out the top drawer of the bedside cabinet and settle yourself down for the evening. Saving any choice adjectives in the memory banks for your next review  :thumbsup:

Offline punt_for_fun

been the same tonight myself, was even tempted to go see a romanian girl but thought better of it  :dash:

Tjkooker

It's fucking dire for some reason. Same as taz, tried various half decent prossies via phone fuck all. Had emailed numerous girls last night for tonight. Only 1 has read the mail despite several showing available today but not logged in. I got as far as a Romanians bedroom then walked. Asked for anal as that's what her profile screams...... Answer.... Only on 1hr booking. She was a stunner in real life but principles are principles so I left.

Offline Titan

Tip.......have a wank watching External Link/Members Only and that will postpone your desire for a short while and save you a few quid to boot  :drinks:  Or should I say Scottish spondoolies as our new currency will soon be  :D
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 11:37:23 pm by Titan »

Offline randydandy2013

Go to xnxx.com take your pick of any genre that takes your fancy  :wacko:

Berty Basset

last three girls I have sent perfectly polite emails, all read and didn't reply.

here's the recent email I sent:

"Hi babe, i'd love to make a booking with you as soon as possible, but there's no number to phone on the profile, I know it's probably better to phone - are you free tomorrow or the coming week?"

I know many prefer a phone call to emails

read, and no answer. I'm starting to get pissed off with this. Am I doing something wrong - what do I do now, email her back and ask again? Jesus - I am paying for a service - paying for a service that exists so us men don't have to go through all the dating "will she won't she" bullshit.

Maybe the email was too short and to the point, maybe I should've told her my life story, about how the stars would align perfectly if we were together forever, hey, maybe i could even get a guitar and fucking serenade her from the street below her apartment

So annoying.

Offline Jabba the Slut

This has happened to me several times in the last few months. Emails sent out for a booking and not getting a reply. Very frustrating. As I stay in the Central belt which at the moment is like an Oasis for decent punts,recently ive just hopped on a train to Edinburgh to go to either Bss or Lss . £8.40 cheap day return and im at either sauna in less than an hour,with several girls to choose from. Think this is what I will continue to do unless I start getting replies.

JV547845

If you don't like to go at risk last minute to a possibly disappointing EE girl, then organise your shit and book in advance, or the only person to blame for your frustration just finished reading this sentence.

Tjkooker

Can't you read fuckwit. Everybody has stated they have been emailing and calling beforehand trying to organise a meet and getting no reply.

MrFloppy

Time for emergency backup: that's what wives were invented for!

Berty Basset

I'm going to start giving adult work girls negative feedback on their profiles if they don't answer emails.

Put in a booking request for another girl too, she's logged in since I sent it, not replied to confirm or answered that email either.

ah well, at least I'm off to Australia in 2 weeks where brothels are legal - fuck this miserable shitehole!  :yahoo:

Offline tazman1002001

Good idea about the negative feedback....

Berty I was in Oz recently and went to a massage parlour in Coffs Harbour area.....some really hot looking girls there and even a couple of hot local Ozzy burds.....as usually these places are full of Asian girls...... Had a great time and all legal  :yahoo:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Berty Basset

yeah man, Oz is good for brothels - when I first went I didn't really have a thing for Asian girls, but after a few hangovers and hanging out in Chinatown in Sydney I was up their skirts like a rat up a drainpipe - and actually the brothels were so easy it kind of staved off the need for a girlfriend for the first year as I settled in, then I ended up with a Thai chick!

Never been up Coffs Harbour area, might check it out  :cool:

Offline Cactus

Joking aside, it does seem to be becomming increasingly difficult to pay for a shag in Edinburgh.  Just been let down, with plenty of notice I may add, for a punt I had scheduled for this evening.  Spent some time looking for a Plan B, but nobody I fancy seeing is either available, answering their phone or answering an email enquiry.  Not going to splash my cash just for the sake of getting my end away, so only contacting prossies I'm genuinely interested in seeing, rather than just simply seeing one who is available.  :dash: