Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyblonderacer Chelmsford - Has anyone met her?  (Read 1084 times)

Offline RudiUK

This lady bid on an East London RB of mine but as she's Chelmsford based I'll ask here first. The profile doesn't have too much info, or even rates, but her reply was so well written I was intrigued. I've replied and I'm waiting on a response.

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

If we do hook up later this month I'll leave a review. In the meantime, has anybody seen her?

Cheers

Offline Foxtail17

This lady bid on an East London RB of mine but as she's Chelmsford based I'll ask here first. The profile doesn't have too much info, or even rates, but her reply was so well written I was intrigued. I've replied and I'm waiting on a response.

If we do hook up later this month I'll leave a review. In the meantime, has anybody seen her?

Cheers

It will be interesting to see if you actually manage to make a booking.
She bid on a RB of mine, exchanged a few AW emails and she seemed quite pleasant so I offered her the booking.  I tried to put a booking form in but it kept getting rejected as her diary had no slots open. I told her 3 times over a 36 hour period and she kept saying she would sort it but didn’t bother, so neither did I.
Good luck

Offline Hansolo69

Cheers
Did you manage to meet her?

Offline RudiUK

Did you manage to meet her?

Nope. She bid on the RB, I sent her a mail via AW and she replied in detail. She also asked to continue comms via her personal email, which I did. Then radio silence.

I think my hit rate for RBs is less than 5% lately... Still, it's turned up a few diamonds in the past (and is a source of amusement when the serial time wasters keep trying).

Sorry I can't be more help.