Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanna-Filipino Leeds  (Read 5319 times)

28 review(s) for Rafaelle baby (27 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Greentop

Saw the positive reviews, but had to wait ‘til she came back to Leeds before I could see her.
Meet happened few weeks back. Texted and got reply, I like morning meets, due to her availability it meant I had to wait a few days to see her.

Booked for half hour, £70 plus £30 for anal. Flat located a few mins outside of the city centre. Free parking up to 2hrs no return, or sommat like that. It’s free anyway, right outside building.

Rihanna is amazingly fit, good looking, petite and fabulous tits. Answered door in black heels and pink lingerie.
I asked for a shower to start to show I was clean and hoping for OWO. This didn’t work. When I re-entered the bedroom and dropped the towel, Rihanna straight put a jonny on me and gave me head. Because of this, I wasn’t too interested.  So I stood her up to position her in front of the mirror and rimmed her instead, whilst playing with her pussy. She didn’t seem to be too keen on this and defo moving away from allowing fingers inside her. So fair enough, I moved onto shagging her.
Went straight for anal, she took it very well, not that I’m big anyway. Doggy first, then her on her back, legs on my shoulders.
Whilst on her back and looking at her face, I must admit, Rihanna didn’t seem that enthusiastic. I did ask if she was okay, she replied yes. So I continued ‘til I came in the bag. Had another shower before I left.
Rihanna’s English isn’t good btw.
I will give a Positive because I got what I wanted and paid for and she is fit as. It’s possibly borderline Neutral. Maybe she was having an off day or didn’t like me. YMMV. Others have clearly enjoyed better punts with her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Punter121212

I saw her more than once, sometimes great and sometimes less enthusiastic.

She wasn't a hardened hooker and I think on this last tour of duty she spent a lot of time alone which took its toll.

Shes back in Brasil now, left the UK a few weeks early due to burn out.

Offline DThunter01

I agree shes a petite girl and has been railed 5-6 times a day 6 days a week for 4-5 months thats going to fuck anyones head space up !!

Offline Essex3

Definitely more than that. I tried booking her when she was back in leeds last time and she only had bookings very late into the night. Plus all 3 holes. I remember absolutely hammering her little arsehole.

Offline Yoda71

Sounds like a definite neutral to me, but your review, your rating - not for me I think

Cheers

Y

Offline tomeq

Does anyone know how to make a booking with her. I was trying to send email via AW as usual but didn't work for some reason. Also her mobile number is not shown on her profile....

Online hornypunter

Does anyone know how to make a booking with her. I was trying to send email via AW as usual but didn't work for some reason. Also her mobile number is not shown on her profile....
Reference to earlier post . Now back in Brazil.

Offline tomeq

Reference to earlier post . Now back in Brazil.

I get that however why does thr ad still active? Moreover it is not only with her when I can't send message on AW. It happens  quite often recently.

Online hornypunter

I get that however why does thr ad still active? Moreover it is not only with her when I can't send message on AW. It happens  quite often recently.
I think ads can still be there unless the person physically deactivates them, I tend to check login dates. Also I seem to think there is a problem with apple and messaging.

Offline viper13

Thanks for the review Greentop  :thumbsup:

Had this one on my HL then read she doesn't kiss if you have a beard/stubble
I have facial stubble, shaved designer style if you get my meaning, so kiising is out of the window which for me is part of the GFE so she's off my list now. :(