Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Melanie H / Birmingham  (Read 2173 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7017352) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Joball87

External Link/Members Only

I keep on finding I want to visit Polish girls, they sort of work for me - fit, organised, funny etc at least so far with the ones I've met.

I saw Mel a few weeks back for an hour at her Chinatown  incall place, £140.

Comms all good and prompt via AW then onto WhatsApp. As a person Mel was as described, but a stand out was her affectionate and cute personality- I really felt like she was "mine"!

Did all the things on her list, in fact was mainly various positions (cg/rcg/miss/prone/doggy/spoons) and often with her toy on her and me at the same time full on for the hour apart from brief inter round massage and final clean up shower. I like owo and although not on offer (per the specification) I didn't really miss it this time.

Everything done with enthusiasm and care, I could have stayed longer. An excellent GFE albeit with some limited services- didn't last long enough to check if COB was an option but might try for that next time.

She's a keeper (for some lucky sod I'm sure!)

Online RandomGuy99

Online Dock

Offline chatbite

I also find myself drawn towards Polish WG's more often than not, they just always seem to have the right balance between personality / looks / service. I'm sure I've jinxed it now and the next one will be shite! I'm having a bit of a break at the moment but definitely one for the HL, thanks

Offline monkey nuts

I just stupidly realised it was the very tasty Katie99 aka Melanie Hot but with much less services.. how I’ll miss her OWO and my cum on her face, what a shame!

Offline Juankerr

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Joball87  :hi:

Sounds like a good GFE, she had a good reputation when she was around a few years ago.

I would like to see her but I'm struggling to justify the price especially with no OWO.

Offline Juankerr

I just stupidly realised it was the very tasty Katie99 aka Melanie Hot but with much less services.. how I’ll miss her OWO and my cum on her face, what a shame!

Different girl monkey nuts.