Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET COLOBIAN GIRL - Euston  (Read 3325 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7154992) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline RuiMonti

Best punt so far this week out of the four I have seen.

LINKS
External Link/Members Only

I search for the best girls due to reviews and enjoy seeing what the hype is about. Her pictures or profile did not excite me.

COMMS
She definetely does it herself which I advised her not to do due to the amount of people not getting responses (she showed me the last message she has of me), I have messaged her from three different numbers I got ignored. The most professional text didn't get ignore and she sent me the prices.

VENUE
Opposite to bus stop A, few mins from the station. You will have to wait there before you get the address, you won't probably be ignored if you give off dodgy vibes. Tiny bathroom/toilet in her room, tiny sink. Out of the room big sofa bed, same room as kitchen.

GIRL
Petite, innocent face. Perky breast, darkish nipples, Nice ass perfect size for a petite girl, completely shaved tidy pussy. seems all natural. Tattoos on the back of both legs, few tattoos on her back and shoulder. Her friend Sofia gives of TS vibes, huge ass but does not look natural. A bit taller than the columbian. Adamant to have a threesome w us.

SERVICE
Paid for 30 mins for 80. Started with lapdance which got me hard regardless of fucking few hours before. Started with owo (she didn't charge extra). She put my dick against her face to measure the size for a bit and got to work. She couldn't fit it all in her mouth but she kept on trying, no teeth, good eye contact when sucking. She then went to go get the condom and carried on with the neck work, while I sat on the edge of the bed. She turned around and slid my dick in her while I stayed sitting there. She looked like she enjoyed it. Her eyes frequently rolled back, (presumable just mind games for the client to feel like a God). She kept her mouth wide open and her eyes was shut tight most of the time indicating she cannot handle the size however she never complained and carried on like she loved it.

Then switched to her on her back with her knees close to her face so I can penetrate even more deep. She let me slide it all in. I was surprised. DFK throughout. We then switched to doggy style. her pussy looks tidy and I loved seeing the grip. I aim to always try make the girls cum but sadly she did not. (I was her last client of the day so someone prior may have beat me to it)

Switched positions again and made her ride which she couldn't do properly (kept messing up the rhythm with ass rotation). This is when she began to ask me to cum for her. I flipped her to lay on her belly with her legs closed and slid in from the top and did that till I came.

AFTERCARE
Spoke to her other friend about me again and brought me into the other room where she were cooking. She did not rush me to leave at all. She's only been in London for about 14 days according to her. Her friend mentioned that they are joining an agency for better management, she showed me the crappy website which I have put above.

Would I see her again? Yes

Notes
- She checked my phone twice randomly to "check the time", I believe she's paranoid about people recording.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for your first review  :drinks:

Look forward to the other 3.

So both girls will be joining that website and moving to Barking?  Next week?

Offline xela1990

LINKS

I search for the best girls due to reviews and enjoy seeing what the hype is about. Her pictures or profile did not excite me.

COMMS
She definetely does it herself which I advised her not to do due to the amount of people not getting responses (she showed me the last message she has of me), I have messaged her from three different numbers I got ignored. The most professional text didn't get ignore and she sent me the prices.

VENUE
Opposite to bus stop A, few mins from the station. You will have to wait there before you get the address, you won't probably be ignored if you give off dodgy vibes. Tiny bathroom/toilet in her room, tiny sink. Out of the room big sofa bed, same room as kitchen.

GIRL
Petite, innocent face. Perky breast, darkish nipples, Nice ass perfect size for a petite girl, completely shaved tidy pussy. seems all natural. Tattoos on the back of both legs, few tattoos on her back and shoulder. Her friend Sofia gives of TS vibes, huge ass but does not look natural. A bit taller than the columbian. Adamant to have a threesome w us.

SERVICE
Paid for 30 mins for 80. Started with lapdance which got me hard regardless of fucking few hours before. Started with owo (she didn't charge extra). She put my dick against her face to measure the size for a bit and got to work. She couldn't fit it all in her mouth but she kept on trying, no teeth, good eye contact when sucking. She then went to go get the condom and carried on with the neck work, while I sat on the edge of the bed. She turned around and slid my dick in her while I stayed sitting there. She looked like she enjoyed it. Her eyes frequently rolled back, (presumable just mind games for the client to feel like a God). She kept her mouth wide open and her eyes was shut tight most of the time indicating she cannot handle the size however she never complained and carried on like she loved it.

Then switched to her on her back with her knees close to her face so I can penetrate even more deep. She let me slide it all in. I was surprised. DFK throughout. We then switched to doggy style. her pussy looks tidy and I loved seeing the grip. I aim to always try make the girls cum but sadly she did not. (I was her last client of the day so someone prior may have beat me to it)

Switched positions again and made her ride which she couldn't do properly (kept messing up the rhythm with ass rotation). This is when she began to ask me to cum for her. I flipped her to lay on her belly with her legs closed and slid in from the top and did that till I came.

AFTERCARE
Spoke to her other friend about me again and brought me into the other room where she were cooking. She did not rush me to leave at all. She's only been in London for about 14 days according to her. Her friend mentioned that they are joining an agency for better management, she showed me the crappy website which I have put above.

Notes
- She checked my phone twice randomly to "check the time", I believe she's paranoid about people recording.

Was CIM not on offer?
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Online last_days_of_logan

LINKS

COMMS

VENUE

GIRL

SERVICE

AFTERCARE

Notes

Cheers for the review

Offline RuiMonti

I never requested CIM but ill see her again and let you know

Offline xela1990

I never requested CIM but ill see her again and let you know

Thanks man. I will see her if she does CIM
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline limarasa9

Thanks man. I will see her if she does CIM

You need to go Scotland to see her now.

Offline limarasa9

Hmmm.. and a price rise as well.. not sure how much was 1 hour before but 30 mins has gone up by 10..

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Hmmm.. and a price rise as well.. not sure how much was 1 hour before but 30 mins has gone up by 10..

basic economics… from her reviews she good do not surprised TBH

Offline magnetico

Can you cum on her body?

I hate cumming in the condom