Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NicolleBlondieVIP - Glasgow  (Read 1145 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6208342) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline jimtaker

Bit of disappointing go around with Nicole. External Link/Members Only

Comms
Good and responsive, texts were answered quickly, and her English is clear when she guided me into the flat.

Accom
Neatly appointed rent-a-flat in Merchant City. There seemed to be multiple girls in the flat. The one that opened the door was hot as fuck, tbh, but it wasn't Nicole.

Girl and meet
Definitely her in the pics: Bimbo fuckdoll look - and she dressed as I asked, in sheer stockings and heels, so good score there. I went for 30 mins at £80. The first five of those there were constant interrupted by flatmates. I'm sure there were others being looked after as well, which made it awkward as she kept leaving the door half-open when dealing with the back and forth she had going on.

Eventually she settled and let me paw lick her pneumatic boobs, but backed off at a kiss. She went down on me for OW (OWO wasn't mentioned or even hinted at), which wasn't bad, but just as she was getting a good result from me she said we should fuck. I bent her over for some doggy, then flipped her around so I could see those giant tits bouncing and so I could playe with her stockinged legs. After a few mins, she was saying "cum", and I got the notion that this was going to be very rote. I told her to flip over and that I'd fuck her harder, which she complained about, but I explained I only meant that I'd screw her just little bit harder to cum. I wanted out as it was getting awkward. She obliged and after a few mins pounding I came.

After coming she was a bit more chatty. We talked a little and I left at about 20 mins.

OVer all, she was distracted, rushed, and uninterested. A real shame.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 10:28:24 pm by jimtaker »

Offline Max121

Typical Rom procedures - best to avoid !