Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny Asian Girl Glasgow  (Read 4652 times)

1 review(s) for Jenny Asian Girl (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punt_for_fun

Venue

Met Jenny at her flat in Glasgow city centre, nice clean modern flat not far from central station.
buzzer entry and no problems finding it at all.

Appearance

Pictures seem to be taken recently, Very pretty thai girl with a cracken pair of tits  :D

The meet

Jenny opened the door wearing lovely underwear that showed off her great body, As soon as i got in the room i was offered a shower and asked if i wanted a drink, i didn't bother with the shower as i had one before leaving for the meet. Got undressed and jenny began giving me a great massage, flipped over and i was standing to attention, after a bit of playing around she started giving me a amazing deep throat bj. had to get her to stop as i was about to blow my load and i wanted to get into that sweet thai pussy :D.

Had a good little session in a few positions and i finally finished off while taking her doggy style. Had a shower and had a little chat for 5 minutes, no rush at all and she just seems like a genuine girl with no bullshit. Gotta say one of my better punts recently and helped me with my thai fever until i get over too thailand next month  :D.

First time doing a review, so not sure if it's any good but a few people asked so i thought i would give it a go.

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only -

Mingemidden

Seen Jenny a few times, she's a nice girl and gives a good service and what a great set of tits :D :D :D :D :D :D

chico1000

thanks for the review..swore I would never visit a thai girl again after a bad experience in Thailand many years ago...but this one sound nice..

Offline tazman1002001

I tried to get a hold of her for about 2nr tonite (feeling really horny) but no joy  :dash:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline youngatheart

Thanks PFF

In my experience there are lots of "exlas" for oriental girls.

Can you tell us what you paid please and if "that is exla £10 for that" ever cropped up in the conversation?

Was the oral covered or not?

did she "receive" oral?

Thanks again mate.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 01:36:06 pm by youngatheart »
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline londonmaxxy

Hi,
She's a bit lacking in photos- can you confirm reasonable looking & in reasonable shape?
Have sent a message, no reply yet.

Thanks

Offline punt_for_fun

Thanks PFF

In my experience there are lots of "exlas" for oriental girls.

Can you tell us what you paid please and if "that is exla £10 for that" ever cropped up in the conversation?

Was the oral covered or not?

did she "receive" oral?

Thanks again mate.

Sorry about the late reply, just got back from working away.

Yeah she was happy to receive oral, when she gave me oral it was covered so I'm not sure if she does owo i never asked her.
I paid £100 for the hour and she wasn't rushing anything. she also said she has some nice uniforms she likes to wear, so I'm
gonna try see her over the weekend an see what she has  :D

Offline punt_for_fun

Hi,
She's a bit lacking in photos- can you confirm reasonable looking & in reasonable shape?
Have sent a message, no reply yet.

Thanks

yeah i tried to email her a few times as well and i put a booking in through aw, i don't think she looks at them much so i gave her a call. Yeah i think she is a nice looking girl and has a decentish body but i maybe not the right person to ask,I'm a bit bias when it comes to asian girls. i think they are great and get myself over too Thailand and the Philippines 3-4 times a year. :D

Offline londonmaxxy

Thanks Punt. Might give her a call when I'm next up there.

ZZHJT

as a oriental guy I noticed a very interesting thing. It seems that white guys see asian girls differently, sometimes my asian friends and me would think an asian girl not so good looking, while the very girl could be very popular among you white guys. seems like there's distinctly different standard regarding asian girls facial looking ?

This Jenny for example is not that good looking imo, an againg face. I wouldnt deny her body charm of course. just interesting to see you guys think of her as cute and lovely, while I bet most asian guys would think otherwise

Redster69

as a oriental guy I noticed a very interesting thing. It seems that white guys see asian girls differently, sometimes my asian friends and me would think an asian girl not so good looking, while the very girl could be very popular among you white guys. seems like there's distinctly different standard regarding asian girls facial looking ?

This Jenny for example is not that good looking imo, an againg face. I wouldnt deny her body charm of course. just interesting to see you guys think of her as cute and lovely, while I bet most asian guys would think otherwise

How do you know she doesn't show her face?

ZZHJT

BigSur

With that body then unless she is a real munter who cares about the face. Wonder if Asian guys have a different idea of whats hot and whats not facially about white prozzies

Offline punt_for_fun

I understand what your saying mate, when I'm over in bangkok on holidays i prefer to go with the the taller and lighter skinned asian girls. You don't get many of them working around in Glasgow so you gotta take what you can get when your home :)