Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daria_Sexy7 - Edinburgh  (Read 1971 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5509140) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline AndySX

External Link/Members Only

Meeting happened last week in Edinburgh

Price £100 for 30min
Location Modern block of flats next to Easter Road
Comms All done by txt. Message day before to check her availability and confirm on the day.
Appearance Definitely same girl as in the pictures (photoshopped). She is tall, slim with nice ass and small boobs. Age - might be right or few years older then stated.
Meet Daria opens the door without hiding - she wore long blue dress - looks really sexy. Flat itself clean and en suit bathroom available. We lay on the bed and start light kissing - no DFK.
After couple of minutes I was hard and she put rubber on and started OW - she said everything is in protection - not really bother about OWO. Few minutes after she asked me if I like anal sex - when I said yes she said we should do that then as she recently become a fan of that. Lube on and she guided me inside - started really slow but soon she said I can fuck her as as hard as I can and she handled full lenght. The rest of the time I spend fucking her tight ass and finish on her small tits.

Solid positive punt for me - first time SP offered anal without paying extra. She mentioned that she might stay for some time in Edinburgh.
I would definitely come back if in the mood for some A-levels.

Offline The Monk

Good review I seen her a few days ago will review later this week

Offline peacefulsurfer

She is on my radar.  I texted her last week and tried again today to set up an appointment but my messages have not been returned.  I'll try one more time tomorrow as I have availability and am hoping to see this lovely lass.