Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DESIRE HOT BRAZILIAN / Adultwork / Aberdeen (touring)  (Read 1047 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6966332) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7313522) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline bluetable

tl;dr: Absolutely stunning, good service, but has too many extras.

Contact Details

Saw her back at the start of January in Aberdeen.  Comms all smooth but a bit jerky, and turns out she has basically no English when you're face to face.  Her apartment is a street not far from the bottom of King Street.  DOn't really remember the inside of the flat so must have been fine.

Booked an hour for £140 -- that's the basic rate, it's £20 extra (each!) for: French Kissing, licking her pussy, OWO, "enjoyment in the body" (cum on her body or face).  She's expensive but she's fucking gorgeous so it might be worth it for you.  Depends if she's your type or not.

Out time together was fine -- I struggled the whole way through not to blow my load really quickly.  SHe's incredibly fit -- maybe hte fittest bird I've ever shagged.  She wasn't really trying any tricks to make me cum fast (though does clench her pussy), but she was just so hot I was having issues controlling myself.

Good covered BJ both times, then sex in a couple of positions.  She does light kssing with closed mouth, and her BJ is really deep and good.  First round finished in reverse cowgirl -- her arse is fucking incredible.  Second round, after a poor massage, was the same but finished in doggy.  Again -- that view.  I was out after about 50 minutes which was by choice.  I don't think a third was on the table and I probably wouldn't have had time if it was.

Overall, a good fuck, a stunning girl, but her pricing annoyed me a bit because it was like a pick-and-mix and basically nothing beyond the very minimum is included.  I gave her a positive because I enjoyed it so much because she's so fit, but it's a low positive.  If her pricing was more sensible, I'd give her a 10/10.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 12:21:10 pm by bluetable »