Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: QuaysGFE - Salford  (Read 2207 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jumble

Well reviewed, but offer this based on an hour incall from a couple of weeks ago.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Opportunity for a meet appeared so text about an hour before hand - answered a question about my age and then had a confirmatory phone call. Sent detailed instructions to get into her place in good time so no messing or hanging about.

As reviewed by many - Media City, multiple car parks in walking distance with the closest one about 2 minutes away. Shower offered and taken in a decent bathroom.

Looks and the girl
Cracking arse and looked fit as fuck in what she wore! Body has the look of Madelene Wright the footballer that turned to OnlyFans a while ago. Seemed happy and chatty so it was a relaxed meet with no awkwardness.

Services
£170 for an hour. Chatty start with FK (not DFK), showing off her body, plenty of OWO, watching her play with herself and some reverse oral. Couple of pops with the action in multiple positions. Out and on my way as the hour was up.

Overall
Got on with the girl, thought she was fit and enjoyed the action. I had a good time and came away with no complaints so I’d return.

Offline PhelTGrik

A levels offered and declined or not brought up?

Latest gallery images suggest she's either really hit the gym or had some cosmetic work done. Possibly both. The latest gallery images are tempting the idea of a punt.

Offline Jumble

A-levels not brought up.

Body is a combination of the gym and work was the impression I got - looked good to be fair.