Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Repeat bookings with same WG too close together = anticlimax?  (Read 1770 times)

jcdmj12

I've had couple of occasions now where I've had a mindblowing 1st meeting with a WG, then booked a second meeting the following week.  On both occasions, although the second meeting has been pleasant enough, it's not been quite as special as the first.  Not because the WG has let things down on here side, just the same sparks didn't fly. I'm not sure if it's due to the magic and excitement of meeting a new woman, or if sometimes I just catch WGs on a really good day where sparks are flying, and then the next time they're not on such great form.

I've come to the conclusion that I should avoid the (very strong) temptation to book again straight away, and come back after a little break seeing other girls. 

Anyone else find this?

Offline threechilliman

magic and excitement of meeting a new woman

That's it in a nutshell. When I started I thought I was looking for two or three regulars, but have since realised that's not the case. A new girl and a new experience is really what I'm after.

tcm

Offline shagbambi

I agree.  I "space" repeats between two/three new girls and at least once a month between visits.  It keeps things fresh and interesting.

Offline smiths

I've had couple of occasions now where I've had a mindblowing 1st meeting with a WG, then booked a second meeting the following week.  On both occasions, although the second meeting has been pleasant enough, it's not been quite as special as the first.  Not because the WG has let things down on here side, just the same sparks didn't fly. I'm not sure if it's due to the magic and excitement of meeting a new woman, or if sometimes I just catch WGs on a really good day where sparks are flying, and then the next time they're not on such great form.

I've come to the conclusion that I should avoid the (very strong) temptation to book again straight away, and come back after a little break seeing other girls. 

Anyone else find this?

I have found it but i have always experienced the opposite where the WG was better the second and subsequent times as she got to know what i liked and exactly how i liked it. However, this will always end as i get bored sooner or later so stop booking them and go elsewhere. Only at parties where i might punt with the same WG many times doesnt this apply because there are multiple WGs to choose from, and often new WGs to me start working.

Sparquin

Definitely best to space out visits with the same girl.  Met one recently and had a great time during which she climaxed God knows how many times and then took care of me.  Second booking a week later and all she wanted was more climaxes and I got fuck all.

Offline Steve2

I ha my 8th visit within 3 weeks with a new girl and the last visit was the best

Sometimes it works

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

SirFrank

Yes happened to me and as above I don't really have a regular as I like to explore. About 2 years ago I had a mindblowing 2 girl BJ and I spent days daydreaming about it. I went back for a repeat visit about 2 weeks later and it just wasn't the same. I'm not really sure why it was just meeeehhh but it lacked the excitement of the first visit.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I ha my 8th visit within 3 weeks with a new girl

I am so pleased I am semi-retired from punting. much prefer my foreign holidays ------- so far this year, Thailand, Vegas and Tenerife with one more pending.    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Robster199

it's due to the magic and excitement of meeting a new woman

Whilst there is the element of exploring likes and desires and new things. Not sure anything beats the excitement of the first time. Particularly if a complete filth bag!

Speaking of civvies tbf. Never seen any pro$$ie twice

Sparquin

Just to clarify the point I was trying (obscurely) to make, by making a second booking so quickly I think I gave the girl the impression that she was the wasp's nipples and therefore she did not need to try so hard (actually hardly at all). I foolishly booked for longer as well! Tosser.

Offline webpunter

Just to clarify the point I was trying (obscurely) to make, by making a second booking so quickly I think I gave the girl the impression that she was the wasp's nipples and therefore she did not need to try so hard (actually hardly at all). I foolishly booked for longer as well! Tosser.
Care to share details / AW link !

Sparquin

Do not worry, she is not on AW.

virgil

It depends!

I try to get it right that a great meet with a new girl is worth repeating asap and a less mind-boggling one can wait a bit but will probably be worth a visit a few weeks on.

has to be that you follow your own instincts and practice will make nearer but never fully perfect.

essexmat

Depends on mood and who it is IMO. Used to see a regular at say 1pm and if I had the funds and was feeling up for it and had time to kill sometimes went for a second helping later in the day

jcdmj12

Yes happened to me and as above I don't really have a regular as I like to explore. About 2 years ago I had a mindblowing 2 girl BJ and I spent days daydreaming about it. I went back for a repeat visit about 2 weeks later and it just wasn't the same. I'm not really sure why it was just meeeehhh but it lacked the excitement of the first visit.

You know, I think you've nailed it here SirFrank.  Both time I'd spent the intervening week thinking about it  (and let's be honest, wanking about it   :D), and in the process I'd built it up in my mind that the reality was never going to match up. Whereas with the first meeting you never know what to expect, so when you get a nice surprise, it's mindblowing.

In future, I shall have more self discipline and space my repeat bookings a bit more.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I agree with the posters who have suggested that the excitement of it being the first time influences the positive memory and you'll never get that a second time. Probably why people who become addicted to drugs often say they are 'always chasing that first high again'  :dance:

Offline JR

Interesting reading all the above comments, I have only been punting 18 month or so but have repeated with the same girls that worked particularly well on the first meet, in all cases the 2nd meet was at least as good as the first if not better BUT I was forced to space them out due to financial constraints and also I tend to book ahead & nearly always had another meet between times. Had possibly my best ever punt recently, first time with the particular girl, and am definitely booking again, however have already got two punts booked in that will almost certainly happen before I get to meet her again.

Offline threechilliman

I was forced to space them out due to financial constraints

Surely not, JR?

tcm

tonysoprano

I have a handful of 'regulars' but very rarely see them back to back. I like to try new girls inbetween but that tends to be a bit hit and miss so I've always got a really horny, sexy regular I can fall back to if I've had a dodgy punt and need a great shag to make up for it. Seems to be the best way to go about things for me anyway.

Offline webpunter

I have a handful of 'regulars' but very rarely see them back to back. I like to try new girls inbetween but that tends to be a bit hit and miss so I've always got a really horny, sexy regular I can fall back to if I've had a dodgy punt and need a great shag to make up for it. Seems to be the best way to go about things for me anyway.
+1 on this.  For regular i have a go-to-girl.  I space out visits to mine every couple of months, perhaps a bit longer.  If she was round the corner then i'm sure the gaps would reduce [a lot].  Works well with other 'adventures' in between times.  It's nice when they say stuff like 'i was wondering when you would next be back' - with a nice smile & naughty look.  I respond like i had the opportunity & couldn't resist.  All part of the 'game' i know but fun with it. Have pretty much eliminated crap punts thanks to UKP.  But if i do get an average one then i tend to then go back to G2G to restore my faith in punting.  A few wanks thinking about G2G for the next time !

LL

I like the excitement of somebody new.  On a couple of separate occasions I have been back to a girl I've seen in the past but always with a few months in-between visits.

Offline JR

Surely not, JR?

tcm
Unfortunately there is no resemblance between my bank balance & the fictional oil baron that is my avatar. Interestingly though have kept back a little money from my recent house downsize specifically for ticking off my hotlist - going well, recently saw Ami https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37186.0 and will be going back when she is next in my area to test the theory behind this thread.