Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariana / Aberdeen / Vivastreet  (Read 1704 times)

Offline bluetable

tl;dr: Decent service from a tall, slim, pretty girl who uses other people's photos.

Contact details:
  • Vivastreet: (long gone)
  • Phone: +447498527933 or 07498527933

This is one of the review I've been meaning to write for ages.  It happened back in December of last year, but I haven't got around to posting about it until now.

First off: this girl uses other people's photos, and also appeared for a while under the name Corey or Cory using the same phone number.  One of the girls she used was blonde, but she's not -- she's a dark-haired girl.

Comms were all by text, all fine.  English is okay, and the texts were to the point.  99% sure she's Romanian.  Agreed to meet in the evening.  £100 for an hour.  Her flat was up near Pittodrie, and it was swarming with people and police (match on?) -- nearly bailed but realised nobody would notice or care about me with so many people going about.

Flat is fine, and I'm sure I've been here before a few years back.  She takes me in, directs me to the bedroom, and comes in and closes the door behind me.  As I say, she's not the girl in the photos, but she's tall, thin, pretty: long dark (maybe dyed) hair, olive skin and brown eyes.  She's about 5'10" or so, has a toned stomahc and nice firm tits and arse.  I like her so I decide to go for it.

Money handed over, she lets strips off an lets me explore her body.  She pecks me on hte cheek but doesn't do much more than that.  Some gentle pecks on the lips, but closed mouth kissing is all she's up for.  I strip off and spend a while exploring her body -- she's very fit, very toned.

Down to business, and she's happy to kneel and give me a blowjob covered.  Good technique, and she's not trying to rush me or anything -- just taking her time and letting me enjoy myself.  It's a nice view seeing her kneeling and sucking my cock like that.

Maybe ten minutes of this and I'm ready to fuck her.  SHe's so tall that standing doggy isn't working (I'm just over 6', but her legs are really long.).  We managed as she kneels on the bed and lowers herself a bit.  I'm pretty worked up by this point, so a couple of minutes of doggy and I finish inside her in the bag.  She's quiet but responsive, looking over her shoulder at me and letting me play with her tits.

No rush to get me to pull out which is good -- the tank is full, and it's an intense one and it lasts a while.  She's happy to let me stay in until I've finished pumping my whole load into her.  When I start to pull out, so gently reaches back and makes sure the condom stays on as I pull out.

She cleans me up, spends a little while kissing my stomach and running her hands over me.  When I'm hard again, she rubbers me up and spends a while kneeling over me and sucking my cock.  Again, it's a good one.  It's a great view iwth her arse sticking up in the air as her head bobs up and down.  SHe's really slim so might not be to eveyrone's taste but I liked her body a lot.

Round two we fuck in a few positions, mostly cowgirl and finally missionary.  She's more vocal and responsive in missionary than she was in other positions -- more engaged in it I think.  Still closed lip kssing, but she kisses me neck a lot and she licks behind my ear which feels amazing.  I finish like that, clean up, and leave.  Maybe 50 minutes in, but didn't feel she was rushing me out -- just had done my business and didn't fancy hanging about.

I put this to a positive because even though she's a B&S, she's slim, young, and pretty and she's a good if trifle reserved fuck.  I liked her, and I'll probably see her again if she's still around -- which I think she might be.  I saw her again near the start of February when punting with another girl.  I'll review her later.

Offline bluetable

Saw her again a few weeks ago, much less impressed a second time -- pretty low neutral at best.  Flat over the river from Torry, along the river.  She was much less enthusiastic and engaged, much less responsive.  Maybe she's just lost her enthusiasm or has become jaded.  Two rounds, much less interactive than before.  Ended up leaving after the second pop about 40 minutes in because I wasn't enjoying her company.

She was using a different number that time: 07930443212 or +447930443212. This number now showing External Link/Members Only so I presume she's still here.  Another girl in the flat with her, but stayed in the living room with the door closed the whole time so didn't see if it's the same other girl.