Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Viv (Linda) - Hungarian - Canning Town (consistently good)  (Read 3647 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Mr Girth

External Link/Members Only

The Basics

When: February
Where: apartment close to Canning Town station
Fee: £140 for 60 minutes
Services: DFK, OWO, protected sex, CIM

Communications: 8/10
Looks: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10
Services delivered: 8/10
Overall Rating: 8/10

This was my 3rd or 4th visit to see Linda, but the first for nearly 18 months. In my opinion she remains one of the best/most consistent GFE girls in London.

Punt arranged in the morning via text for late afternoon. Easy to find apartment a few mins walk from Canning Town station.

Welcomed into the flat by Linda in some lovely lingerie. Quick shower and straight into DFK. She's happy to kiss throughout.

Soon she was taking my full length deep inside her mouth. OWO skills are excellent, with plenty of spit to lubricate. I needed to slow down to avoid popping so after a little attention to her pussy it was on with the condom and into sex in several positions - cowgirl, mish, doggy (which is fantastic and provides a great view of the tattoo on her back). She's always happy to fuck for as long as you want.

But I knew what I wanted and that was an explosive CIM finish so it was off with the condom, Linda on her knees which I stood up and shuddered as I exploded and she kept on sucking before eventually disappearing to spit and freshen up.

A good 25 mins left and we relaxed on the bed. She was soon back into OWO and tried her very best to get another pop out of me. But despite a combination of her tongue and my hand it wasn't to be.

Shower, chat, dress and on my way around the hour mark. Maybe a few mins over.

Given she's been in this line of work for a while (2017 according to her profile) she's managed things well. Never appears jaded. Looks after her body and appearance. I'll no doubt be back at some point...

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. Not always the easiest to book I've found, but I agree she's a solid punt.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Thank you for the solid review

I have never seen her butt by all means and feedback she is a good provider

Does she have a big ass?

Offline bedhedred

I saw her in Canning Town in February. 45 minutes session. She is quite chunky. The sex was all in front of huge mirrors. She really gave it the "ugh, ugh, ugh!" on my dick. the shag was crazy. She wanted a total hammering. I busted at 35 minutes and I was shaking afterwards. It was like a heavy work out at the gym. I could not do that every week, but it was fun.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 09:14:08 am by bedhedred »

Offline alexcabrera2

Ah, she's been on my HL for ages but I still haven't been able to see her... Need to drag myself to East London asap.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

She's one I need to review though it will only be a neutral I'm afraid. She's bigger than expected and less pretty as well. Certainly very professional but I found her very regimented and having a routine that she likes to stick to. Said she liked me and gave me the green light to simply book her via text as a result but that won't be happening.

Certainly not a bad SP but I feel she's overrated.

Offline Timv

How is her size now? She used to be a pretty fit (in my taste) 8-10

Offline slxbc

Do you think she's up to receive a facial?  I've seen she has been in previous reviews, but don't see it on her likes list at the moment.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

How is her size now? She used to be a pretty fit (in my taste) 8-10

I've no idea when it comes to female sizes but when I saw her approx 2 months ago she's bigger than the pictures would suggest and not toned. Not fat at all but not toned.

Offline bedhedred

She's one I need to review though it will only be a neutral I'm afraid. She's bigger than expected and less pretty as well. Certainly very professional but I found her very regimented and having a routine that she likes to stick to. Said she liked me and gave me the green light to simply book her via text as a result but that won't be happening.

Certainly not a bad SP but I feel she's overrated.

Something similar happened to me ages ago with the then forum darling Hot Ameera. She was regimented and I couldn't slow her down. I ended up popping 30 minutes into a 60 minutes punt, unable to get wood again. Story in the link.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=257017.0

Ameera gave compulsory arse rimming in the price so you had to make sure your ring was clean. In fact she shoved her tongue in as far as she could! Not many would do that now.
I liked Ameera enough to rebook her and she did the same thing to me again. I didn't go back.

All this won't even bother a guy who can recover in less than 10 minutes and be back smashing her in round 2. Fwiw, the 45 minutes distance with Lady Vivx is right for me. Round two with her is out of the question. My dick was battered and out for the count.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 11:59:19 am by bedhedred »

Offline limarasa9

gave me the green light to simply book her via text

I think everyone gets that offer after the session as she told me the same thing as well  :D

Offline MLawro93

I think everyone gets that offer after the session as she told me the same thing as well  :D

Yep same for me.  :lol:

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Yeah, wasn't intended as a brag but a comment on how despite her telling me she'd like to see me again I won't be booking again.