Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyBBWExotic - British - Knightsbridge  (Read 994 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6033986) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline Silversurfer

Saphira / Bustybbwexotic
External Link/Members Only

So I’ve never visited a BBW before, generally like the slimmer exotic ladies but I’ve been tempted by her insanely sized bust for a while - I’m not getting any younger so I decided to take the plunge when I saw she was available.

When: early March

Where: Short walk from Knightsbridge Station. Nice hotel, no keycard just a confident walk to the lift.

Price: Paid 180 for 1hr. Gone up to £200 now, guess she’s making the most of the few days she’s around.

Comms: Same-day replies when working. You have to follow her booking format to even get a response. Doesn’t tend to reply on days she isn’t working and also cannot reply to emails on AW, I only know because I’ve been trying to arrange something for a while :unknown: She told me she is only available one weekend every month :(. Once you’ve actually managed to establish proper contact she is quick to reply.

Looks: Very pretty girl. Almond shaped brown eyes with false eyelashes and medium length wavy black hair. Definitely some kind of mixed race, I’d guess a mix of Middle Eastern/white/black. Early 20s, poshish accent. I’d estimate about a dress size 20/22. Pictures are accurate but clearly taken a while ago. Somewhere between 5'6-5'7. Smelled good and shower fresh.

Service:
Gave me a big smile as she opened the door, and she was wearing tight black dress with a massive open panel for her otherworldly bussom. I couldn’t wait to plunge in between them. Exchanged cash, hopped in the shower and helped myself to available toiletries.

Started off with a bit of light banter, she’s very cute and bubbly, has a charming sense of humour. Drove into DFK, passionate and slow. She undraped my towel and went on to give me very intense and sloppy owo, practically worshipped my cock. She plucked out her gigantic breasts from her dress, applied plenty of lube or lotion? I don’t remember what it was. And went to town with a tit wank! I watched my cock completely disappear in between the biggest breasts I’ve ever laid eyes on in person. This really was the highlight of it all.

Almost ready to blow, I popped a dom on and went to mish, very tight pussy - and a view of those 44JJ breasts. I pulled out, took the dom off and sprayed all over them. Chit chat, cleaned up then I was off.

May or may not see her again as she isn’t my usual taste, but if I’m in the mood for humongous breasts she’d be my go to.

Cons:
Not around a lot! Payday weekend and that’s it.
Hit and miss with initial comms.
Could do with some newer pics as her hair isn’t short anymore.

Pros:
Very pretty, bubbly and friendly girl, great BBW GFE.
Great service.