Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET COLOBIAN Girl - Euston  (Read 3631 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7154992) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bedhedred

You'll see from the other reviews that the maid makes you stand in front of the bus stop while the girl susses you out from the first floor far to the left.

I passed the bus stop test and was admitted to the flat. Cctv in the front hall. It's a kitchenette and the fuck is on a sofa bed. Nowhere to piss or wash your dick after the act.
External Link/Members Only
She is sweet and friendly. The fk was light and over quickly. She let me suck her lovely natural tits. Her skin is very nice. Silky and grope-able.

The OW was good and deep. Got a glimpse of my dick in her mouth it in the standing mirror. She made eye contact as I looked down. Onto 69, her cunt tastes nice and she told me to go slowly. I got a couple of gags from her.

She must have told me to keep my voice down 5 times. I was only panting and heavy breathing as you do in the act.

The shag was in 3 positions CG, Doggy and mish. She was riding me hard and fast in CG. Whacking her pussy off my crotch. She has a decent arse to grope in doggy.

Bit of verbal pressure from her.
She asked me about 3 times whether I had come. She can take a hard pounding, but you need to be quiet. Her cunt is nice and tight. Eventually I unloaded without my usual roar.

Action time was 17 minutes and I think that she would have got twitchy after that.

She warned me to close the front door quietly on the way out.

Conveyor belt stuff for sure, but it was fun. Elsamaxwell (last seen in January '23) was a better performer at this distance, for the same price.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 06:09:01 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Ron89

She sounds shit, good thing I booked my plan A twice tonight. Cheers

Offline last_days_of_logan

She sounds shit, good thing I booked my plan A twice tonight. Cheers

whose your plan A?

Offline limarasa9

« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 10:11:53 pm by limarasa9 »

Online iq129

That sounds like a neutral punt and it should have been rated as such. Out of my hot list already.

Offline oralfibre

I might give a try if she moves to a better location. Not being able to wash up after is a put-off

Offline xela1990

Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Crackanut

That sounds like a neutral punt and it should have been rated as such. Out of my hot list already.

That's exactly what I thought, presumably she's really hot and that's what's swinging it. Given Comms are shit, I'm surprised she's so popular.

Offline Ron89

Just saw her, not exaggerating one of the worst punts I’ve had. One condom policy and an awful attitude. Review to come

Offline speedygonzal

not sure why you think this is a neutral. she is pretty, affordable (at least London standards) and she genuinely tried her best to please you.  Maybe is true she is a bit obsessed with noise (who know Maybe she's renting an Airbnb or something and for her the first time in this country she might be a little worried)

I had seen so much shit already that in my book this was an 8/10. not perfect but a positive for sure.

Offline speedygonzal

Just saw her, not exaggerating one of the worst punts I’ve had. One condom policy and an awful attitude. Review to come

wow, looking forward for your review maybe she's already burning out.

Its a tough one, we use each others reviews to guide us for sure but sometimes you might want to test your gut.

Its really all to do with numbers and circumstances
  • how many negatives does she have
  • IS someone else's negative an issue for you? Like people say that everything being extra is a surprise and a negative..this is standard brothel stuff. Its when its free that i get confused
  • How does the reviewer seem to feel about the experience?

If she has quite a few negatives, or a seriously nasty negative then defo caution is advised. Or if she is comes from a sub group known for shenanigans ...or a group of girls operating the same way..caution

But this one seems like it could easily be a positive for a lot of people...

Offline NotThe

OP, was there no option to shower before or after the deed? Did I get this right?

Offline xela1990

Yes please let us know how it was
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ladeeda

How was booking? Did you do it on the day? Phone or text? If on the day, how much notice?

Thanks

Offline bedhedred

OP, was there no option to shower before or after the deed? Did I get this right?

There probably is a bathroom, but if the crewmate is humping a punter, you won't get access. Use the bog at Euston Station nearby.

This link describes a duo with the other girl in the flat.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=372050.0
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 06:13:53 pm by bedhedred »

Offline bedhedred

How was booking? Did you do it on the day? Phone or text? If on the day, how much notice?

Thanks

All done by text 2 hours prior to the action. It took several days and multiple re-trying to get a slot. The bird doesn't speak English so relies on the maid.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 06:16:16 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Ron89

Thanks
I’ll help you lot out. She has a maid, the maid only books via WhatsApp and ignores all texts. She will vet you with a different location. The girl a is cunt so fuck knows why you’d want to see her. Anything else just shout
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 06:16:32 pm by Ron89 »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I’ll help you lot out. She has a maid, the maid only books via WhatsApp and ignores all texts. She will vet you with a different location. The girl a is cunt so fuck knows why you’d want to see her. Anything else just shout

You should leave a review buddy so people can see another view

You should leave a review buddy so people can see another view

I would also like to make a request for the plan A review, cheers