Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss-Mikayla-Brown69 - Cardiff incall  (Read 3050 times)

12 review(s) for Miss-Mikayla-Brown69 (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline justalad

AW Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: 10 / 10 via text via number on profile.  All sorted at short notice over two texts.
Location: Cardiff Bay apartment with paid for parking available.
SP Details: Age mid 30’s, 5 ft 6, slim but curvy, small but perky tits, attractive face, pumped lips, dyed red / brown hair, lots of tattoos.  Very polite, very friendly, very horny.
Services: FK (excellent), OWO / CIM, RO, anal play, rimming, spanking and covered sex.
Cost: £180.00 for the hour.

A peruse of AW and nobody I liked the look of had the green light on.  Fancied seeing someone I hadn’t seen before and settled on Mikayla.

Text sent with a quick response received and after a follow up message, time, location and services were soon confirmed.  Third and final text sent when I was at location and was told to go straight up.

Usual behind the door trick and Mikayla emerged with a beaming smile.  She was dressed in a matching black set with stockings and heels, standing at about 5 ft 10.  Perfect.

A kiss, grope, quick chat, cash handed over and we were straight down to business.  More kissing followed before we made our way to the bed, stripped off and she was soon on my cock.  Mikayla’s pumped lips were put to good use.  Deep throat, slow and sensual at first before it turned sloppy.  Full on eye contact which I like, good attention to the balls with her hands, tongue and mouth throughout and she built up speed to a level where it turned into a full on face fuck.  Her gag reflex is something else and I shot the first load into her mouth and after sucking every last drop, Mikayla went to dispose in the bathroom.

Recovery time consisted of kissing, groping, playing with her tits, sucking her nipples, fingering Mikayla and some light hearted conversation.

Asked Mikayla to lay back and spread her legs. A bout of reverse oral followed (she gets wet and enjoys) and seemingly climaxed before we switched to 69 with me paying attention to both holes.

Covered up and fucked first in mish before CG and RCG (she rides well and liked having her arse hole played with) finishing in the bag in doggy with a few gentle slaps of her lovely arse.

Conclusion: Mikayla is the perfect GFE punt.  Attractive, great personality and provided the services on her profile with lots of enthusiasm.  Her blow jobs are top notch and was among the best I’ve received.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Razor Boy

Nice one JAL  :thumbsup:
She’s been around for a good few years and there’s a suggestion of face work having been done?
What was she like facially?
I hate those filter/cartoon pics on a profile, it tells you fuck all 

Glad you had a good punt though !

Offline justalad

@Razor Boy, I found her attractive personally.  The photos on her AW profile doesn’t show her in the best light.  She’s had lip filler’s undoubtedly but I don’t mind that.  Whether she’s had fillers or not I’m unsure, if she has, they have been well done.  Maybe some Botox as she has no wrinkles.  She’s a good looking lady and provided an A1 service.  I’d happily return.

Offline Razor Boy

Thanks for the intel JAL  :thumbsup:
I nearly booked her about 5 years ago but a run of negative reviews put me off. My interest has rekindled now.

Offline Trpy

Hi  JAL,  :hi:

Glad you had a good one.  :thumbsup:  I saw her a few months ago, and based on that meeting gave her a +ive.  Although I was apprehensive given that she had previously earned herself 3 -ives.  However they did seem to be based on more  poor communications rather than the actual service, and on that basis I took a chance.

Glad I did.  I enjoyed myself, and you have got me thinking that a second encounter is about due  :wacko:

She does have a certain look I admit.  :coolgirl:  She is heavily tattooed, although I didn't find that unpleasant I accept it is not to everyone's' , and she is towards the top end at £180 / hour.

Offline justalad

Hi  JAL,  :hi:

Glad you had a good one.  :thumbsup:  I saw her a few months ago, and based on that meeting gave her a +ive.  Although I was apprehensive given that she had previously earned herself 3 -ives.  However they did seem to be based on more  poor communications rather than the actual service, and on that basis I took a chance.

Glad I did.  I enjoyed myself, and you have got me thinking that a second encounter is about due  :wacko:

She does have a certain look I admit.  :coolgirl:  She is heavily tattooed, although I didn't find that unpleasant I accept it is not to everyone's' , and she is towards the top end at £180 / hour.
It was actually your review which sealed the deal.  The historical negatives were overlooked and I’m glad I paid her a visit. 

I thought she was excellent and my meeting was a very strong positive.  No bullshit about her, very good company and a cracking fuck (and she loves to suck).

The only even better if would be if she removed the filters from her AW photos, they do her no good whatsoever.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 08:34:03 am by justalad »

Offline Moby Dick

She’s “FREE FOR EARLY APPOINTMENTS”

Probably means AVAILABLE

Offline Dan Dastardly

She’s “FREE FOR EARLY APPOINTMENTS”

Probably means AVAILABLE
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline Justjim1987

Cheers for the review mate, I have considered her over the years but the mixed reviews over the past couple of years made me hesitate. Might have to reconsider after this review.

Is she happy going at what ever pace you are comfortable with?

Offline justalad

Cheers for the review mate, I have considered her over the years but the mixed reviews over the past couple of years made me hesitate. Might have to reconsider after this review.

Is she happy going at what ever pace you are comfortable with?
A good, solid, GFE was had.  She isn’t a sex maniac or the Duracell bunny!

Offline Justjim1987

A good, solid, GFE was had.  She isn’t a sex maniac or the Duracell bunny!

Thank you mate I appreciate the info, I've just got to pace myself atm.