Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where yon WGs are fae  (Read 4273 times)

Jerry1972

Tired phoning up yon saunas or dropin in and been telt all the shite aboot where yon WGs are fae aye then readin shite from duped fellow punters posting on here aboot where yon WGs are fae?

Its easy aye?

Italian French Spanish Germans Belguns Swedish Finish and best ane I got yon week Swiss dinae work in saunas but yon Romanians do aye and yon Romanians are with aine exception in ma nearly 30 years vistin saunas totally shite aye.

Offline Cactus

Are you a character from an Irvine Welsh novel?

Offline valdishere

Thank fuck someone else has also noted this poster's peculiar style of posting. 
From Jan till early Aug almost 40 posts in normal English then a 2 week break before he returns as quoted "an Irvine Welsh character"
Recall I queried him months ago re the posts around his apparent history and implied wisdom of all knowledge on Edinburgh Sauna scene.

Tjkooker

I've gave up val aye yon loons a special yin alreet

Jerry1972

Thank fuck someone else has also noted this poster's peculiar style of posting. 
From Jan till early Aug almost 40 posts in normal English then a 2 week break before he returns as quoted "an Irvine Welsh character"
Recall I queried him months ago re the posts around his apparent history and implied wisdom of all knowledge on Edinburgh Sauna scene.

Nae mystery pal just been aroond the block better part o thirty years punting in the saunas from the golden age to the shite thats left aye. TBTH no sure what will come first me stopping or them bein closed. But sure starting to think that privateers are the answer if can get the London privateers standards anyhoos.

Offline valdishere

Nae borra bud am lik samey masel nooadais a dinnae gie much fur ra burds in dem shag shops onnymare  wis much mer fun time bak chasin fannie up ra jiggin then grabbin aroon an even gein the fingurs a gid ol dip when takin her hame afore ye then grab a bag o chips tae end a gid night oot.
Aye mate gon ursel an fun gid privateers an mind gies all a shout oan thon gid yins.

Offline foreverchanges

Howay man bonnie lad tark proper like wu arl dae doon in Newcassel like cos ah divent knar what yuz are arl gannin on aboot!

As fer Jerry...whey any lad wae reckons Kerry wuz the top lassie of aal time is aal reet  by me.
Whey aye man!!!!

Offline Bobbob84

I'm with TJ. I don't bother with Jerry's posts now.

His posts sound shite and are hard to read. When you do decrypt them, you find out they either say nothing at all or are indeed just shite.

Jerry1972

Nae borra bud am lik samey masel nooadais a dinnae gie much fur ra burds in dem shag shops onnymare  wis much mer fun time bak chasin fannie up ra jiggin then grabbin aroon an even gein the fingurs a gid ol dip when takin her hame afore ye then grab a bag o chips tae end a gid night oot.
Aye mate gon ursel an fun gid privateers an mind gies all a shout oan thon gid yins.

I will aye. And just for you I'll try to keep mysel in proper posh english too. Itll slow me doon no end though aye. Much easier to just type me thoughts a they come into my head in my voice like aye.

Where do I start for privateers in Edinburgh though? The AW is all Romanians. Heard rumoures from asian pal that a very hot scottish student nurse works out of a flat near the Meadows but he disne have address or phone number. He said she was on this VS but looked and canny see nowt like that aye?

London again in a few weeks and will find plenty decent there right enough. Olivia if Im lucky even aye.

Jerry1972

Howay man bonnie lad tark proper like wu arl dae doon in Newcassel like cos ah divent knar what yuz are arl gannin on aboot!

As fer Jerry...whey any lad wae reckons Kerry wuz the top lassie of aal time is aal reet  by me.
Whey aye man!!!!

Ta pal I will. Kerri sure was the best wish I had stopped punting after seeing her cos nothing has ever even come close not even half way. Heidi at BSS maybe but still falls along way short which shows how far ahead Kerri was aye. Hard to get over to people how good she was unless they have punted with her.

Justin and Mardi used to tell everyone who would listen that she was a dead ringer for the pop star Christina Aquillera which is no far off aye. So for the unlucky of you who missed out heres a link to photo and this is very close to how Kerri looked. Now for the young pups out there, this is how far the saunas have fallen in the past decade or fifeteen year.

External Link/Members Only

Offline solway

Hey boys am getting mixed up wi Carrie ? Iremeber her in a crochet dress with very little underneath   :P

Offline foreverchanges

Ta pal I will. Kerri sure was the best wish I had stopped punting after seeing her cos nothing has ever even come close not even half way. Heidi at BSS maybe but still falls along way short which shows how far ahead Kerri was aye. Hard to get over to people how good she was unless they have punted with her.

Justin and Mardi used to tell everyone who would listen that she was a dead ringer for the pop star Christina Aquillera which is no far off aye. So for the unlucky of you who missed out heres a link to photo and this is very close to how Kerri looked. Now for the young pups out there, this is how far the saunas have fallen in the past decade or fifeteen year.

Spot on with that image Jerry..nearly shed a wee tear when I saw it.
Its 11   years since I last saw Kerry at LSS but she remains the benchmark against which all others are measured...needless to say very few come anywhere close!
BTW..always thought Heidi could have passed for Kerry's sister!

Offline foreverchanges

Hey boys am getting mixed up wi Carrie ? Iremeber her in a crochet dress with very little underneath   :P

Easy mistake as they were both blonde,Scottish and magnificent in the room
Carrie was the dancer/choreographer with the fake tits and the tall tales who worked at LSS on and off for 10 years while Kerry liked a spot of kick boxing, had a killer stare if annoyed and always seemed to sit next to the the Queen of LSS..Lisa in the lounge.
Speaking of crochet dresses with not much underneath then surely the black one worn by Lisa was the greatest ever!

Offline foreverchanges

What LSS 2014 would give to have this lot working now...Kerry, Lisa, Carrie, Melanie, Kitty, Jennofer, Rachel, Gucci, Kylie,Cara, Danni, Sasha, Shari, Kate, Amber, Angela, Sky, Adele, Nicole Natasha, Amy(not the 2010 version), and Mandy...if anyone can remember them then its worth remembering that they were all on the books at the same time.
F#####g Hell  we didnt just dream it did we Jerry?

Offline solway

Also the slim wee English lass from Luton - I forget her name. After LS she moved on to lap dancing at that place along Lothian Road

Offline solway

I remmber now - it was another Lisa :kiss:

Jerry1972

Spot on with that image Jerry..nearly shed a wee tear when I saw it.
Its 11   years since I last saw Kerry at LSS but she remains the benchmark against which all others are measured...needless to say very few come anywhere close!
BTW..always thought Heidi could have passed for Kerry's sister!

Close to weeping myself when found the picture on internet yesterday pal, close to picking up a mortar pail and weeping into it aye. Couldnt believe how close the resemblance. Never really had much idea who Christina Aquillera was at first when Justin and Mardi used to bang on about her and Kerri was stunning enough that didny feel the need to go looking for a poster like aye but when seen that photo yesterday she was the absolute double of her. WTF happened to LSS?

Kerri was everything and had everything. Looks that any girl would snuff out their own granny for, service and performance that has yet to be equalled by probably any WG anywhere in world and dont, you young pups, think thats an exaggeration and to top it all she was mesmerising, she had the X factor if anyone ever has. You could walk into the lounge and there would be eight stunning slim 18 - 24 year old scottish lassies (all that LSS had in those days boy was it tuff like aye, to choose one I mean aye) but if Kerri was there, you noticed nobody else, everyone else would fade into background and youd only notice her which is incredible because if you met any of the others normally your tongue would be on the floor.

Aye Heidi could easy pass for her sister and she is the closest performer I can compare to Kerri but even she is maybe only 70% of the way there and that last 30% is hard to find. Probably Kerri was put simply a unique WG with a unique combination of positive qualities aye, the looks, the services, the person and that money cant buy x factor aye that made her mesmerising. In another life she probably could have been a movie star or a rock goddess.

I raise a glass to Kerri wherever you are now you are truly missed.

Jerry1972

Easy mistake as they were both blonde,Scottish and magnificent in the room
Carrie was the dancer/choreographer with the fake tits and the tall tales who worked at LSS on and off for 10 years while Kerry liked a spot of kick boxing, had a killer stare if annoyed and always seemed to sit next to the the Queen of LSS..Lisa in the lounge.
Speaking of crochet dresses with not much underneath then surely the black one worn by Lisa was the greatest ever!

Aye they had the thrones next to the big desk aye. Lisa and Kerri. Nobody else dared sit there even some of the other punters were scared of the look of death from Kerri if they sat on the thrones. Often sat there myself but aye when talking to Mardi, Justin or Ricky or Davy an he always sat on the single seat armchair ninety degrees to the desk, never saw him sit anywhere else in all those years. God rest his soul! Sitting there once waitin on my booking time with Kerri. If you didny book with her youd be waiting all night and probably the next day as well. Anyhoos she comes through heading to the kitchen, stops, turns does a 'friendly' version of the look of death remarks on where I am seated and that I just need YoYo on my shoulder to complete my look on her seat. All very friendly and over in few seconds but Davy must have mistook her tone and before she made it to the kitchen door he called out, Kerri stop being a fucking cunt. But with just a hint of humour tae aye. Always had to know how to take Davy, youd see newbies coming in and being utterly terrified of him or what he was saying aye.

Thats right aye she wis a kickboxer tae aye. mind that stomach of hers she was so well toned all over and had a bloody six pack but it was in very feminine way no like say Vivianne at BSS who the more I think about it has kinda manly muscles no very feminine like aye?

Oh lads the memories. Wish LSS was still like that it was above and beyond anything else aye.

Jerry1972

What LSS 2014 would give to have this lot working now...Kerry, Lisa, Carrie, Melanie, Kitty, Jennofer, Rachel, Gucci, Kylie,Cara, Danni, Sasha, Shari, Kate, Amber, Angela, Sky, Adele, Nicole Natasha, Amy(not the 2010 version), and Mandy...if anyone can remember them then its worth remembering that they were all on the books at the same time.

Dream? aye sure feels like it now anyhoos and now I read that list o names Im reaching for the mortar pail again and starting to weep an might be weeping for some time aye. Thanks for the list though aye, bringing back even more memories. Good point too about them all being on books at same time aye. This is no like say BSS where I could list some good uns over the years even now but they were all there working at LSS in the same weeks, months and years together, together ffs you couldny go wrong! Is that what they would call an embarrasment of riches?

Jerry1972

Another spectacular one from LSS. The list really is endless from that establihment isnt it, well it was them days aye.

Offline foreverchanges

Close to weeping myself when found the picture on internet yesterday pal, close to picking up a mortar pail and weeping into it aye. Couldnt believe how close the resemblance. Never really had much idea who Christina Aquillera was at first when Justin and Mardi used to bang on about her and Kerri was stunning enough that didny feel the need to go looking for a poster like aye but when seen that photo yesterday she was the absolute double of her. WTF happened to LSS?

Kerri was everything and had everything. Looks that any girl would snuff out their own granny for, service and performance that has yet to be equalled by probably any WG anywhere in world and dont, you young pups, think thats an exaggeration and to top it all she was mesmerising, she had the X factor if anyone ever has. You could walk into the lounge and there would be eight stunning slim 18 - 24 year old scottish lassies (all that LSS had in those days boy was it tuff like aye, to choose one I mean aye) but if Kerri was there, you noticed nobody else, everyone else would fade into background and youd only notice her which is incredible because if you met any of the others normally your tongue would be on the floor.

Aye Heidi could easy pass for her sister and she is the closest performer I can compare to Kerri but even she is maybe only 70% of the way there and that last 30% is hard to find. Probably Kerri was put simply a unique WG with a unique combination of positive qualities aye, the looks, the services, the person and that money cant buy x factor aye that made her mesmerising. In another life she probably could have been a movie star or a rock goddess.

I raise a glass to Kerri wherever you are now you are truly missed.

Mind you Jerry .....Heidi looks more like Kerry than her actual sister did!!
Saw her once at LSS and swore never again...as far removed from Kerry as the LSS of 2014 is from its glorious past.
I'll join you in that toast...Heres to Kerri/Kerry..the Girl With The Dolphin Tattoo......The Greatest!!

Offline foreverchanges

Bumped into wee Kylie a few years ago during her brief stay at BSS...still sheer filth BTW and we got talking about the old days.
She reckoned it would be a great idea to reunite all the LSS golden generation and for one week only get them all back.
Only thing we disagreed on was that Kylie thought the queue of punters would be from LSS to Leith but I thought more like LSS to Glasgow!

Jerry1972

Bumped into wee Kylie a few years ago during her brief stay at BSS...still sheer filth BTW and we got talking about the old days.
She reckoned it would be a great idea to reunite all the LSS golden generation and for one week only get them all back.
Only thing we disagreed on was that Kylie thought the queue of punters would be from LSS to Leith but I thought more like LSS to Glasgow!

Must have missed Kylie there damn. Did wonder what had happened to them all. Know a fair few went privateering or retired or married very well aff punters aye and one, forgotten the name, went to New Town for while once she piled on the pounds then was working at the Scottish Government up in Leith and another one Lucy was telling me last visit at LSS is now working at the Procurator Fiscals office. She thought that was a right rib tickler like aye what with so many o the sauna owners with charges and court cases underway and right in middle of it all a former LSS WG. Bet she'll be reading all the gory details with a right wry smile aye?

Offline foreverchanges

Must have missed Kylie there damn. Did wonder what had happened to them all. Know a fair few went privateering or retired or married very well aff punters aye and one, forgotten the name, went to New Town for while once she piled on the pounds then was working at the Scottish Government up in Leith and another one Lucy was telling me last visit at LSS is now working at the Procurator Fiscals office. She thought that was a right rib tickler like aye what with so many o the sauna owners with charges and court cases underway and right in middle of it all a former LSS WG. Bet she'll be reading all the gory details with a right wry smile aye?

Aye wee Kylie wasnt too impresed with the BSS management when they told her she had to call herself Bonnie seeing as how she was Scottish..never mind..different name but same filthy lassie!!
Heard as well of at least one LSS legend who married a wealthy punter as well.
Always amazed Lucy returned to LSS after being part of the great 2003 exodus but shes still head & shoulders above anything on offer at LSS these days.

Offline foreverchanges

Dream? aye sure feels like it now anyhoos and now I read that list o names Im reaching for the mortar pail again and starting to weep an might be weeping for some time aye. Thanks for the list though aye, bringing back even more memories. Good point too about them all being on books at same time aye. This is no like say BSS where I could list some good uns over the years even now but they were all there working at LSS in the same weeks, months and years together, together ffs you couldny go wrong! Is that what they would call an embarrasment of riches?

An embarresment of riches indeed...I used to curse the fact it was a 240 mile round trip for me to visit LSS but looking back if I'd lived in Edinburgh I reckon those lassies would have bankrupted me by 2002!
Anyone remember the Xmas raffle where after each punt you'd get a ticket which was entered into a draw where the prize was a free session with the girl of your choice?
Once watched in amazement as Kerry started to flirt with Justin in order to nick 20 tickets for me...needless to say she suceeded and needless to say I won sweet FA! No I tell a lie I won the booby prize..a 5 minute blow job off the parrot ..sharp fuckin beak I can tell you.

Offline foreverchanges

Oops nearly forgot...Dallas (Kylie's sister), Vicky a gorgeous young Scottish brunette, Mimi the pocket rocket Thai and Beth the sweet blonde Scots lassie.
So by my reckoning thats 1 Aussie, 1 Thai, 3 English and..ahem 21 Scotties with only 1 over the age of 30!!
Aye Bucharest Street Sauna was unheard of then.

bbb

Always thought Mimi was Malaysian.... fantastic at the time anyway though. Always wore that little pink transparent thing in the lounge... heh.

This was of course before the 'dress code' bollocks at places like BSS  and when there wasn't any concern about the coppers coming knocking.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 07:05:28 pm by bbb »

Jerry1972

Always thought Mimi was Malaysian.... fantastic at the time anyway though. Always wore that little pink transparent thing in the lounge... heh.

This was of course before the 'dress code' bollocks at places like BSS  and when there wasn't any concern about the coppers coming knocking.

Aye, whats that really all about? If they ken whats happening like having WGs in a dress code isnae gonnae fool them and if they really want to shut the knockin shops a dress code will no make them blind tae the orgy taking place in the corner like aye?

Going by yesterdays paper that someone else posted a link to here earlier today everything since the sauna raids is all about police fears on trafficking.

Jerry1972

Oops nearly forgot...Dallas (Kylie's sister), Vicky a gorgeous young Scottish brunette, Mimi the pocket rocket Thai and Beth the sweet blonde Scots lassie.
So by my reckoning thats 1 Aussie, 1 Thai, 3 English and..ahem 21 Scotties with only 1 over the age of 30!!
Aye Bucharest Street Sauna was unheard of then.

Bucharest Street Sauna aye. I doff ma hat tae you pal  :hi: Everytime Im there theres one less local and one more romanian. Mind you the others are nae much better either. LSS is a hopeless hopeless little romania now except Lucy and Marie. Newtown is back to being the poor sister to BSS, which is hardly a rich sister anymore itself, after improvin for a few years.

Aye they were the days pal. LSS the 1990s through 2002 or 2003 then it started to slip a bit but tae me it was after the legendary Lisa died that it really crashed and burned. Davy seemed to lose all interest in the business after that, no surprising like as she was very big part of their sauna family aye. What other sauna would have shut doors for the day out of respect for one of their WGs? Then the remains of the management dream team left meaning by that time no Ricky, Mardi or Justin. Just Michelle running the show with Davy looking over her shoulder but no too interested until he died as well leaving Michelle running the show with Gary, the sister, daughter and the now missing in action Martin.

Tragic, tragic.

bbb

On a lighter note, I think this lass is from Edinburgh zoo:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Watch out for yon' rabies, lads!  :sarcastic:

Offline foreverchanges

Too true.....even up until last year there was still the odd local gem like Zoe but nowadays there's more lassies on my own doorstep in Newcastle with the old LSS attitude than the actual place itself.

Still remember turning up to LSS on the first Saturday in December 2005 and learning about Lisa.Not ashamed to say when I left the building I burst into tears..
Years later and I still used to look over at that empty seat hoping to see her puffing on her ciggie with her lieutenant Kerry by her side.

The soul of LSS died in 2005......."The Queen is gone but she's not forgotten"

Offline foreverchanges

Too true.....even up until last year there was still the odd local gem like Zoe but nowadays there's more lassies on my own doorstep in Newcastle with the old LSS attitude than the actual place itself.

Still remember turning up to LSS on the first Saturday in December 2005 and learning about Lisa.Not ashamed to say when I left the building I burst into tears..
Years later and I still used to look over at that empty seat hoping to see her puffing on her ciggie with her lieutenant Kerry by her side.

The soul of LSS died in 2005......."The Queen is gone but she's not forgotten"

One other thing....imagine if Lisa had  been around to run the show after Davey died..might have been a whole lot different.

Offline foreverchanges

The best post LSS  career move has to be the lassie who now is in charge of a STD clinic down on the south coast of England...I kid you not!!!!!

raylondoner

This is obviously Frazer, Dad's Army - we're doomed, doomed!  :scare:

Offline foreverchanges

The outfits at LSS always made me laugh because  round about 2006-2008  you would have all these "New School" Scotties sitting wearing next to nothing in the lounge and then doing next  to nothing in the room when you picked them !!!

here4fun

I will aye. And just for you I'll try to keep mysel in proper posh english too. Itll slow me doon no end though aye. Much easier to just type me thoughts a they come into my head in my voice like aye.

Where do I start for privateers in Edinburgh though? The AW is all Romanians. Heard rumoures from asian pal that a very hot scottish student nurse works out of a flat near the Meadows but he disne have address or phone number. He said she was on this VS but looked and canny see nowt like that aye?

London again in a few weeks and will find plenty decent there right enough. Olivia if Im lucky even aye.

God, you're a fanny. 

Offline auldie63

God, you're a fanny.
Yeah. That's why he's banned and if we ignore his previous posts, instead of refreshing them, it will be the last we hear from him until he re-invents himself under another persona.