Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex - Sheffield belles  (Read 2053 times)

16 review(s) for Little Alex (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline marksmith1986

External Link/Members Only

30 min incall in Sheffield - £80

Good comms and location, buzzed up right on time.

Done the usual hiding behind the door and was met with this tiny faf lady in nice underwear and covered in ink.

Straight to the room and right away dfk and exploring her body.  My god, her body. One of the best I’ve seen and had.  Tiny with nicely done boobs and natural ass. Couldn’t get enough of if.  Owo turned to 69 and slipped 1 then 2 fingers in till nice and wet.  On with the jacket pounded away for a few mins in mish then got her on knees and cim. Took it all nicely and kept going till I couldn’t take it any more and off she went to spit and rinse.

Had a bit of a chat then straight to more of the same. Owo then doggy and bosh.  The sight of that arse in doggy was amazing. Slipped a finger in the bum and she was tight.

All in all 30 mins of fun with a mid 20s fab looking girl who did everything I wanted.

Offline Candyman1900

Nice review, she's at the top of my to do  list and i thought she'd gone.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 07:46:54 am by Candyman1900 »

Offline Stumpy

Nice review. Thinking of seeing this girl too. Was two pops spoke and agreed to before the meet or was she happy to go with it during the booking and allow two pops?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks for sharing MrM.

Here's her old AWank account for indexing.

External Link/Members Only

Offline CityTillIDie

I’m being a moron, I daresay, but why would anyone book her directly, rather than through the agency?
The fees are lower through the agency.
That, also, doesn’t make sense to me.

CTID

Offline sheffielder

Noticed this with meny. Even some working out of parlours. Maybe its the out lay of there own incall place, specially if they preffer a lower volume of bookings.