Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YOUNG MEGAN FOX - Romford  (Read 510 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6638381) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Rayray23k

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When you call your self as a young Megan Fox, you've got to be able to believe you can back it up in reality?

I have read the limited reviews here but to me, it seems inconclusive still so I decided to try find out myself.
After all a size 6 young girl at £120 for an hour isn't too bad if she's anything close to what's been described even if it was a P&D

Communion:
Slow. She does reply but I am guessing she only turns her phone on maybe an hour or two a day.
She's only available in a short window mid day which made it near impossible for me to see her.
So after a week I decided to take a day off work which was a good opertunity to see her. I had arranged a day and time with her the week before to which she agreed to.
I asked about serviced and she charges £20 extra for CIM, OWO if I'm clean and kissing on discression which I think is fair.

On the day I sent a message asking if she's still OK with our appointment.
No response. As time approaches, I sent another message with no reply.
It was clear she wasn't going to respond and unlike before, if she didn't reply same day she did after. In this case, she didn't at all and went radio silent.

So I went to the gym instead.
Although I wasn't expecting much, and didn't loose out on anything, I would have liked to know if the girl was authentic or not.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 07:52:53 pm by Rayray23k »