Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michel sexy Thai - Droylsden  (Read 1876 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6957171) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline CameronB

External Link/Members Only

Confirmed booking with her yesterday and and again today but "tried" to move the time to fit in another shag just before me hence NOT happening and NEVER will IF I know about it. No conveyer belt situation (major turn off)  hence why I prefer mornings. Anyway, messed about not once, but twice so well deserved negative.
On the plus side, maybe dating a stunning Thai lady soon from recommendation of an a very nice Thai Lady who did back messages for me (only) for me so see what transpires. In the meantime, will get involved as and when required/opportunity knocks and presents itself as well as usual. Cheers

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only

Confirmed booking with her yesterday and and again today but "tried" to move the time to fit in another shag just before me hence NOT happening and NEVER will IF I know about it. No conveyer belt situation (major turn off)  hence why I prefer mornings. Anyway, messed about not once, but twice so well deserved negative.
On the plus side, maybe dating a stunning Thai lady soon from recommendation of an a very nice Thai Lady who did back messages for me (only) for me so see what transpires. In the meantime, will get involved as and when required/opportunity knocks and presents itself as well as usual. Cheers

Unlucky mate, sound's like she's got busy all of a sudden, she told me she's been quiet.

Offline CameronB

Well thanks to you (legend) her mobile exploded mate!!! haha
Thai Didi best ever for me THAI WISE, in Burton On Trent now but mine and Blackpool Rock's "marriage proposals" STILL stand....Cheers
PS Eyeing up Thai Sophie but her comms her shit so she has also broken another TEN HAG Golden Rule of mine so she can sling her hook as well.....
PS ANGELINA WILD STILL NUMBER 1 imo.....
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 06:19:46 pm by CameronB »

Offline jonko

Well thanks to you (legend) her mobile exploded mate!!! haha
Thai Didi best ever for me THAI WISE, in Burton On Trent now but mine and Blackpool Rock's "marriage proposals" STILL stand....Cheers
PS Eyeing up Thai Sophie but her comms her shit so she has also broken another TEN HAG Golden Rule of mine so she can sling her hook as well.....
PS ANGELINA WILD STILL NUMBER 1 imo.....

Sorry to hear it didn't work out. I was thinking about this one. been texting this morning but no response yet.. Will go and reed Franks review now before making that decision.. I agree about Didi. Best every Thai for me along with Nisa (second best). If Didi or Nisa ever get back to MCR I'll be knocking on their doors.....

Offline CameronB

Sorry to hear it didn't work out. I was thinking about this one. been texting this morning but no response yet.. Will go and reed Franks review now before making that decision.. I agree about Didi. Best every Thai for me along with Nisa (second best). If Didi or Nisa ever get back to MCR I'll be knocking on their doors.....

Alright mate. Yes completely agree 💯 Thai Didi Number 1 and Number 2 and 3 for personally for me Thai wise were Sexy/Hot Sindee and Yuri Thai Bolton few years back but both stopped/vanished 😢😢

Offline frankc

Thai wise were Sexy/Hot Sindee and Yuri Thai Bolton few years back but both stopped/vanished 😢😢

I've had few emails off HotSindee over the last 18 months, she's been saying she's coming back for ages but I've got my doubts, hope she does though

Offline CameronB

I've had few emails off HotSindee over the last 18 months, she's been saying she's coming back for ages but I've got my doubts, hope she does though

Hope she does Frank, absolute legend and so sexy. Loved shagging her 4 times and one would happily shag every week 🔥❤