Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: little_lily Leeds LS2  (Read 4642 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7120464) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline bestofthebest

External Link/Members Only

Age 24, height 4'11", amazing shapely large natural boobs, size 12, 1 tattoo over her torso with Arabic writing

I wanted to see Teen.Gaby originally but she had not logged into her AW profile for more than a week. So I started searching for more profiles on AW when I came across Little Lily's profile with those magnificent boobs. Comms via text was straightforward with quick replies. Meet arranged for 1 hour this morning. But a recent review here suggested poor English and lack of passion. So on the morning of the meet, I messaged to amend the time to 30 mins and whether she's offering DFK and OWO as per her profile. Her response: "Yes we can do half hour if you want? And extend if you like if still free. Up to you."

I reached around 20 mins early, parked in John Lewis car park and crossed the road. She messaged me the flat number 5 mins before the scheduled meet. I went up and she opened the door, hiding behind the door. First impressions were very good. She was wearing a very low cut black top with her boobs almost falling off and short enough to barely cover her thongs. Despite heels, she's quite short. She ushered me into her room which I recognised as the same room when I saw cute_chantelle19 last year. She then asked me to wait while she went off the room for a minute or so. I took my jacket off in the meantime. I paid her when she returned, then she again disappeared to put the cash away.

When she returned, she checked her phone briefly then pulled her top down to expose those magnificent boobs. Easily the best natural boobs I've ever seen! Large and round and shapely without being pendulous! She asked me "you like?" indicating whether I liked the sight of her body. I said I love it! I took my top off. She came closer to me and kissed me on the lips which was light kissing. She then hopped onto the bed and laid down. I started kissing her lips which never went beyond light kissing. She then moved her face away, I started kissing her cheeks then down to her neck which she found very tickling and moved my face away gently. I took my jeans and underwear off and came closer to her. She then suddenly remembered something and went off the room and returned with wipes. She cleaned my member and started OWO for about 30 seconds or so and moved up to kissing my face and neck and sucking my nipples which felt amazing. Everything she did was only for few seconds each, as if ticking off a things to do list.

I then laid her to my side and started back with light kissing on her lips then down to her magnificent boobs. Then felt lovely and soft. I then started gently sucking her nipples. After few seconds, she found it ticklish and sensitive. She then rolled over to her front. I started stroking her back and bum. She was wearing thongs. I nuzzled my face on her back and was stroking her back with my cheek and chest. I came up to kiss her lips and ears which she liked for few seconds then moved her face to the other side. I then reached under to her boobs and she rose up a bit to give me accessnto cuddle them. I rolled her back so I could start sucking and kissing her boobs again. After few seconds, she gently moved my head down. I started pulling her top down. She got up and took it off. I kissed her tummy and went further down. I pulled her thongs off and kissed her inner thighs and onto her pussy. Tasted fresh. I was licking her clit and she laid still. There was lack of passion and I wasn't sure if she was enjoying it. I gently rubbed her pussy lips when she was about to move her hand towards mine which I thought was to stop me from inserting a finger inside. I may have understood it wrong, but then I didn't put my finger in. She was reasonably went on her pussy lips.

She then got up and took the condom out. Put it on my cock and gave me a deep throat for 3 strokes then stradlled me on cowgirl position. This was simply outstanding, watching those amazing boobs sway over me!! I was gently squeezing them and sucking her nipples. After few seconds, she moved to doggy position. I entered from behind. She was reasonably tight and I came up to a nice rhythm. I felt the sap rising so I stopped and switched to missionary. Continued pounding her while I watched those boobs jiggling until I came. It was 15 mins by then. She drew back a bit to take my member out a bit earlier than I would have liked then took the condom off and cleaned me up.

She reached to her phone and opened a translator app. She asked me how did that feel. I said it was lovely. She then apologised to me saying her skin was feeling very sensitive that morning. I asked her how old she was. She said 24, then she asked my age. She's been in the country for only 10 days. I asked her if she was from Paraguay. She said her dad is from Paraguay and her mum is Spanish. She grew up in Barcelona, Spain. She's actually from a high class family and her father is a cosmetic surgeon. She said he had refused to do cosmetic surgery on her, and I said she doesn't really need any surgery as she was naturally very pretty. I asked her if she enjoyed her job and she said "sometimes". All this conversation was happening via the translator app. She's actually quite chatty but is limited by the language barrier.

She asked me if I would like to have a shower. I got up and picked my clothes up to head to the bathroom. She asked me to take my jacket with me too to ensure I don't leave any money or valuable behind as she had an awkward experience recently. She led me to the bathroom and handed me a towel. I could hear moans and vigorous thrashing with the bed moving from the next bedroom. Around 5 mins after I arrived, I heard another punter coming into the apartment to see the other girl. I think she shares the apartment with bisexual_bella. Based on a review, they also offer duo. After a quick shower, I put my clothes on and went back to her room. she was naked throughout and was laid on the bed with hands stretched out. The kind of pose in magazines I used to jerk off too when I was a teenager. A couple of minutes later, I heard the punter leave the apartment. I gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek before leaving. She asked me to leave a review for her. I was out in 25 mins.

There was a distinct lack of passion and every position felt like ticking off a to do list lasting only few seconds each. But she has a magnificent body with the best natural boobs I've seen in my life and I actually enjoyed the conversation with her. I won't go back but at the same time I didn't feel disappointed overall. I'm glad it cut it down to 30 mins which felt about right. A weak positive from me.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 05:54:16 am by bestofthebest »

Offline sebllittle

What is her weight like? Is she chubby?

Offline bestofthebest

What is her weight like? Is she chubby?

Yes she is a bit chubby in a cute way.

Offline tb_999

I think she shares the apartment with bisexual_bella. Based on a review, they also offer duo.

There's a good chance she shares an apartment as you say bisexual_bella. Very similar aw accounts and mentioned in the only review for her.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 04:49:07 pm by tb_999 »

Offline mikey lee

Would you say Lilly is chubby or fat at all.
I really want a petite girl 5ft or under but would like her to be slim too

Offline qarma

I wouldn’t say she was slim. Of the SP’s you’ve reviewed she’s more like a scaled down Riley than, say, Naughty Lorra. Hope that helps.

Offline Mrcommy

Offline bestofthebest

Doesnt read like a positive
Everyone has their own perspective.