Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Little miss Fifi - Stoke on Trent  (Read 4176 times)

13 review(s) for Lil_Fifi (11 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Long121

Just a quick one
Little miss fifi she ain’t little and she’s as mad as a hatter. Paid £60 for a bj as that’s all I wanted, anyway she did a good job sucked it well enough for 30 mins till I shot and she spat it out all over her tits. She was pleasant enough easy to find did what I asked which was owo till I exploded
She made really strange noises all the way through and she’s not my type at all also she’s not little as stated in her title in fact she’s quite a large girl but I was in the area
Nice enough girl bouncer I gave the money to was okay as well. Paid for an hour so I could relax was out in 30 which was fine by me
I wouldn’t see again as she’s too big for me but I enjoyed the bj
External Link/Members Only

Offline Generalstockinghead

Are her pics accurate? She looks alright in them.

Saw her profile and thought I might have a dabble but the mad as a hatter and fatter than her pics put me off

Offline Long121

Yes she’s a big girl. I would say size 16 but she’s big with it as in tall. Constantly making strange noises like a child eating chocolate for the first time and no eye contact like she’s autistic or something. Anyway definitely a strange one but also very nice with it not threatening in anyway. You get what you pay for I suppose and £60 for an hour is super cheap these days. Back to the little Asians for me though do t think I’ve ever had a bad punt with them as long as it’s the girl in the picture you’re expecting to see

Online RandomGuy99

She looks pretty hot to me and her appearance seems to match her physical description given on her AW. Not sure why she has little in her name though.

Thanks for the review

Offline Chris1990mcr

do you have to hand the money over to a guy first?  Had seen previous reviews for that always put me off. Seems cheap for a bit of a quick pump and dump but the guy puts me off.

Offline antony8821

noises like a kid eating chocolate! thats exactly right, i struggled to describe it in my review. the noises are so strange!

defintely as mad as a hatter, id say size 16 too but ive seen her a couple of times now, i have a lot of fun when i see her!

Offline Long121

Yes mate as you go through the door some Aussie chap takes the cash and she leads you up stairs. He’s sound though all smiles. To be fair I would be smiling as well if I was making money that easy  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: