Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mel - South kensington  (Read 5736 times)

20 review(s) for NAUGHTY.MEL (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Fb878

External Link/Members Only

Jason, you are a legend....

Most will have seen the other reviews so I won't do too much detail as it's already been covered 

I will say referring to my experience and other reviews):

Beautiful face, amazing body. Easily a 10/10 and the most beautiful woman I have ever had sex with

Yes, she has some freckles on her chest, but Jesus, who gives a shit when she's that stunning.

150 for that level of service and beauty is amazing vfm. Having seen Mel and Adele, I would go to see Mel. That said I would love to see sexy 19 Nicole return.   I've also seen martine love recently, and although I would recommend her, there really is no comparison

I was a bit nervous (I always am for the first 5 mins). She put me at ease quickly and got me going well.

Time is enforced - but accepted as I knew that beforehand.

She is a very nice person, good listener and engaging in conversation. Good English.

Great rack - there's been some debate on whether they are enhance or not. I can't definitively say, but if they are, the surgeon is a fucking genius.

Would I see her again - yup.

My only concern - this girl could bankrupt me.....it's a shame there's no reduction n the hourly rate for a longer booking. But if she's busy, why should she.

intana

too pricey for norma sex. if she included cim it would  be worth the money

Sunil_N

After seeing the pictures in the blog section (External Link/Members Only) , I decided not to see her, she is definitely not a stunner.

mrhappypants

Your wrong Sunil.  She used to be a cat walk model.  Jason's review is spot on - stunning looking girl.

Dave

Offline Jay72

Your wrong Sunil.  She used to be a cat walk model.  Jason's review is spot on - stunning looking girl.

Dave

Agreed Dave

intana

is she in charge of her on profile and reply her mails?

does she see asian people because according to her she does not see asians and blacks...

however there is no ethnicity restriction on her profile page..

Offline laidbackasiandude

is she in charge of her on profile and reply her mails?

does she see asian people because according to her she does not see asians and blacks...

however there is no ethnicity restriction on her profile page..

You are referring to d00fer's review showing here, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36890.0.

If you have an adult-work profile, why don't you email and ask her about whether she meets with Asian or Afro-Caribbean
gents? Or just call her as her number is displayed on her profile and politely inquire about this?

intana

You are referring to d00fer's review showing here, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36890.0.

If you have an adult-work profile, why don't you email and ask her about whether she meets with Asian or Afro-Caribbean
gents? Or just call her as her number is displayed on her profile and politely inquire about this?

i called her just no black people or too dark skin.

Offline laidbackasiandude

i called her just no black people or too dark skin.

Thank you for taking the time and initiative (following my earlier post on this thread) to clarify this once and for all.
What she told you is hardly a ringing endorsement for any prospective Brit Asian/Asian punter/client to meet with her, and
categorically rules out anyone who is of Afro-Caribbean/African or Black British.

Never mind, respect her wishes and find an alternative service provider.

Offline tennis

Went to see Mel today.
I concur everything what the previous reviewer said.
She is gorgeous.Easily the best looking WG I've seen.Way better looking than lovely Isabella in Chelsea.
Extremely friendly .Does not offer anal which is fine by me.
I read somewhere that she doesn't see black guys ,she told me she see all colours.The only reason she wants you to stand opposite the hotel is that she can identify if it is one her fellow students or teachers at her college.
She does allow fingering.
Gorgeous face and an great pair of tits.
Very clean and lovely and tight and warm pussy.

west8

Due to meet her tonight after reading this thread - thanks guys  :drinks:

Had to laugh when I got her sms - I've probably been to Chelsea Cloisters more than 500 times in the past decade.

The guys at the desk must have literally seen everything!

I'll post a follow-up later - if I can still walk.

Offline jake9jake9

I've seen Mel, and concur with what everyone's already said, best looking WG for me. Only saw her for 30 min, so hopefully this time I can do an hour - though I really hope there's some improvement in regards to the back-to-back bookings scenario. Even though I didn't feel rushed in the 30 mins I was with her, subconsciously though I knew I had to be quick because she had made it clear to me before the session that another booking was right after me.

But I have a question for anyone that's ALSO seen Emily here - External Link/Members Only

Who's better looking/prettier of the two, and who provides better service (in you opinion)? I plan to see Emily for the first time as well.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 05:15:56 pm by jake9jake9 »

west8

Jesus, Emily looks well fit! Latin-looking Pole.

Shame she's over in the City of London - nothing worse than a £50 taxi journey each way to dampen the spirits.

password02

I've seen Mel, and concur with what everyone's already said, best looking WG for me. Only saw her for 30 min, so hopefully this time I can do an hour - though I really hope there's some improvement in regards to the back-to-back bookings scenario. Even though I didn't feel rushed in the 30 mins I was with her, subconsciously though I knew I had to be quick because she had made it clear to me before the session that another booking was right after me.

But I have a question for anyone that's ALSO seen Emily here - External Link/Members Only

Who's better looking/prettier of the two, and who provides better service (in you opinion)? I plan to see Emily for the first time as well.

+1 - saw Emily last year and she was a beauty so not sure if I should return OR see Mel?

Decisions Decisions!!!!! - If some guys have seen both can you confirm the full package who would or is better in ticking all the boxes

west8

Seeing Mel tonight and I'll try and book Emily for tomorrow - perfect end to the week!

Will report back after my fieldwork  :)

Offline monstar

Seeing Mel tonight and I'll try and book Emily for tomorrow - perfect end to the week!

Will report back after my fieldwork  :)

Have a great time, there are not many better ways to end the week!

Looking forward to the reviews, both these girls are on my HL as they are both regarded as extremely attractive.

NickFury

My first post ever having only found this site recently but have seen girls occasionally over the years...felt I needed to after seeing Mel today!
She's amazing as per all previous reviews, very very friendly to add to her gorgeous face and body, and I left very happy and satisfied after an hour.
I'm a sucker for a young pretty face, nice figure and vanilla GFE, so Mel fits the bill perfectly. (My all time fav is Jennifer @ Bijoux)

To try to answer the gents who posted above  - I've seen Emily about 1 year ago, and she is quite stunning too so you can't go wrong with with either. My advice is meet them both, but if you had to choose one, go for the one you haven't met :) For me, Mel just shaded it as we clicked better / she was friendlier.

west8

Just got home having met the delectable Mel late last night.

I must admit I was sceptical. I'm not a 'Latin' kind of guy and almost always choose either dusky, Slavic beauties or Thai/Asian girls.

Mel was a revelation in more ways than one. I'll write a full review when I have the time, but as I'm seeing Polish Emily later today, must get some shuteye first.

Thanks to you guys for finding this girl - and for sharing her.

I will sleep well this morning!