Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PinkSusan - Cambridge  (Read 798 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4728659) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline oohermrs

External Link/Members Only

Decent coms although slightly scatty.  Profile photos are a bit flattering (as you'd expect), but age is about right.  A decent looking MILF, carrying a few extra pounds but body is in good shape for her age.

Incall was at a static caravan (a little difficult to find), which was a complete mess and came with a yapping dog, which was a real pain throughout the whole visit.

Started off with some enthusiastic owo, on with the bag, pounded away in doggy for 10 mins before pulling out, whipping off the condom and getting her to finish me off with her mouth for a good cim finish and swallow.

Even if I ignore the surroundings (and the dog), never really felt she embraced the experience and there wasn't any kind of connection.  Decent, but not great and no return for me, so hence a neutral.

Offline Bornslippy

Wonder how much BB costs.....

Offline oohermrs

Don't know, didn't ask.

BB neither sought nor offered  :unknown:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Wonder how much BB costs.....

Ask her Slippy;)...

Least she mentions it. I bet a lot more do it but don't make it that public let alone those whio have their partner sergi etc!..

Offline Bornslippy

I imagine there are many UTC girls out there. Lets be honest any girl who sucks and fucks multiple strangers each day, will have an element of risk attached.