Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY BRAZILIAN 🔥 Ayarla 🔥 / Aberdeen / Vivastreet  (Read 1079 times)

Offline bluetable

tl;dr: Bait & switch, left me hanging around outside, lied to me on services/pricing.

Contact details:

THis one was a mess and I let myself down a lot here too.   I was a total idiot all through it -- little head overruled me.

It's a negative for her, but would have been a positve probably if not for the absolutely outrageous bullshit.

Started off well enough - the girl in the photos (the pale one) is fucking stunning to me and I wanted her badly.  The texts were okay, English fine and quite quick, prices agreed at £140 for hte hour including French kissing and Anal (£100 is the regular rate).

Gave me a postcode near Union Square, all fine, agreed a time.  I waited for after dark so it would be quieter.  Got there a few minutes early, text, waited... and at the agreed time, called, nothing.  Should have bailed at this point but really liked the look of this girl so stuck around.  Maybe 5 minutes later, she text me the buzzer number.  It goes bad from here.

Buzzed it, nothing, did it again... she answers, but acts like she doesn't know me.  Little head has taken hold so I call her again, speak on the phone, then buzz... and it's a good minute or two of texts back and forth and talking on the buzzer before she lets me in.  I get into the block and to the flat itself and there are two facing each other... neither has a letter on it.  I text and try to (quietly) call -- but no answer.

I take the chance of the red door... and she opens, but it's not the girl in the ad: it's the girl in the other add, the tanned one with the much less pretty face.   Body is cracking, enhanced tits, nice arse, lovely tanned skin.  Face is... well you can see.  Not to my taste.  I should have walked at this point, but I'm full of the horn and really need my balls emptied.

I ask her if it's her friend I'm seeing, she tells me no, it's me.  (She's obviously operating two phones.).  I double check on the rates -- "no baby, no, it's £160 for this, £20 for kiss, £40 for anal".  I've only got £140, and I'm horny, so I ask about just anal and how many pops.  "Just one baby, just one".

I should have walked there and then, but I ask her how much for 15 min?  "£40 baby".  I want some pussy too badly and I agree.  She takes the money, goes out of the living room, then comes back.  I'm horny and annoyed and tell her to take off her lingerie, which she does.  I pull down my trousers and I'm already hard, so she puts on the condom.  I fuck her up against the wall by the big TV.  I'm not too rough but I'm also not gentle -- I'm annoyed and horny.

She takes it quite happily, knickers aorund her ankles and heels still on, and talks dirty to me.  I tell her she's a whore and she starts saying it too, "I'm a whore, fuck a whore, cum for a whore".  A couple of minutes of this, one hand grabbing her tits, the other on her hip, and I finish inside her in the bag.  It's pretty intense, but immediately afterward I just feel stupid for paying her after all this nonsense.

She cleans me up, kisses me on the cheek, then I leave.

If I'd wanted to see her, and she hadn't lied about prices and left me outside for ages, this would have been a solid positive.  Her face isn't great but I liked her body a lot and she can take a good hard fucking.

As it is though, it's a big negative because of those issues: leaving me waiting outside feeling exposed, bait and switch, lying about prices.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 07:56:47 pm by bluetable »

Offline Boaby 69

The Girl you intended to see in your above link (Ayarla) has 2 Ads in vivastreet she calls herself Gaby Rocha in the other & the same Girl/pictures was on Adultwork this week as Vick Hot, but it's a different number for all 3 Ads From the number you've stated above.
Really liked the look of her myself, was very tempted to go & see her last time she was in ABZ a few months ago but 0-ratings on Adultwork always tends to put me off.
I noticed her 30 min rate has slumped from £80 - £70/£60 since her last visit, so could definitely lbe a bait & switch going on.
Its a Pitty, the Girl in the Ad looks hot as fuck.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 09:24:22 am by Boaby 69 »

Offline bluetable

From what I could gather she was working alone (no indication of anyone else in the flat and we fucked in the living room) so I don’t think you’d get a different girl than the second set of photos… but I could be wrong as well.  I’d say she’s worth a visit as long as she is the one you’re looking for.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

I can’t help but look at a lot of Brazilian photos and think the look like blokes.

Massive wrists, all photos taken in a way to make the hips more feminine, mens jawlines.