Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish blonde Camila - Chelmsford  (Read 1428 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7104198) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Harold Wood

Visited on 28th March in Chelmsford.  Safe house in Orchard Street.

Comms OK except it was agreed that she would wear stockings and suspenders, which she said were white, but when I arrived she had on black hold-ups.  She is Polish and her English is OK.

In real life she is much older than her photos and a great lump of a girl, I would say size 16, although oddly she had on the red bra in her photos.  Her face is puffed out as someone overweight and her tits are natural but very small on a barrel-frame of a chest.

The OWO had no friction, like fucking a hole bigger that your cock, so no real feeling.  However, she stuck at it, allowed 3 fingers in her pussy, playing with her asshole and pulling and twisting her nipples.  I had a job keeping an erection and finished myself off in her mouth although she disappeared to spit before I had finished ejaculating.

In all worth the cash (£70 for 30 minutes) but I wouldn't return if it was free.

Offline Jonestown

Offline Hackneylad1

That was a close shave. Had 1hr booked with her yesterday but couldnt make it so cancelled. Was a bit pissed off at the time but reading your review glad i saved the money.

Offline PilotMan

Thanks for the TOFTT and saving us all the disappointment.  :hi: