Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Ami - Tours all over  (Read 1972 times)

1 review(s) for ~ Cute Ami ~ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JR

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Recent visit to Ami reviewed here - I initially booked Ami on the strength of the fact she was linked to Sexy Louise 1990 and other girls I have had good times with, see thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24233.msg476084#msg476084
At the time she had no AW feedback but I liked the look of her profile & combined with the above TOFTT

2hrs incall, £220

Comms: Emailed through the AW system all OK, sometimes waited 24hrs for a reply but that doesn't bother me as I book well in advance. Final phone call to give me room number in Hotel 5 mins before meeting.

Venue: Business hotel outside Cambridge, perfectly adequate, decent sized room & nice big bed

Appearance: Young, slim but shapely, pretty with big eyes. Once naked she has a figure that is really to my taste, high, firm breasts (a nice handful plus), shapely bum & legs. Was quite tanned with freckles on her shoulders. No tattoos or piercings. Profile says 26 and I would say that was accurate although had she said 24 or 28 I would believe those too. She is the girl in her profile pictures.

Services: RO nice response I really believe she got a kick out of it, OWO/CIM/Swallow - nice technique, gentle hands & lots of spit, slow & sensuous how I like it. Breather, nice girl to chat to. RO & fingering, doggy & doggy anal for my 2nd pop. Ami has a lovely twerking/grinding action back against you which I liked a lot.

I watched the clock much more than Ami and ran slightly over time without feeling at all rushed.

I think this is my new favourite punt to date.

The Real Midas Touch

Offline JR

Saw Ami recently for the 2nd time, was just as good as the first time and her figure seems even better.

The Real Midas Touch

Yep.  I've seen her twice and will probably see her again in next two months.  She said she was getting back in the gym.

Top hooker.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Err umm..which Gym was that any ideas;?.

Might just get me into toning up some of that accumlated flab;!.

Now there's an incentive if ever there was one;).