Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colombian Massage GF - Paddington - Massage plus FS  (Read 3102 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6433541) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Mistermassage

Date: Mar 2023

Location: A mews near Paddington station, shared with another SP. Bedroom with Massage table and Bed.

Comma: straightforward and responsive

SP: Around 5ft2, nice body but not as tight as the pictures, I wouldn’t necessarily return on looks alone.

Price: £150

Started facedown on the massage table with immediately sensual strokes but no reach unders. At some point like 15 minutes in, she walked over in front of the table and encouraged me to grab her boobs and rub her pussy, this ended up getting heated and we retired to the bed. She then provided a protected blowjob and actively encouraged me to finger bang her, I gave her two fingers and then we took turns playing with her vagina. She was also open to DFK. Surprisingly took a good pounding in all positions, I then sprayed over her tits. I would mark her down as she took a quick shower before the next punter, but I usually try and leave almost immediately after I nut so it didn’t bother me.

Would return but there are more on the HL to get through.

External Link/Members Only

Offline tantraman

SP: Around 5ft2, nice body but not as tight as the pictures ...

... said pictures from all online sources collated here :music:

Offline gray99999

Does she share a place with Ginger Massage by any chance? External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 08:30:46 pm by gray99999 »