Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss alexia xx - Heathrow - Spoiler Alert - I WALKED  (Read 1189 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5633939) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Gent4life

Profile Name: Miss alexia xx   

Date: Last Summer (apologies I haven't got exact dates for a number of the reviews I will have coming up as I am playing catch up for 12 months worth as a new member)

Location: Mondial Way apartments (a bit rundown now) No station nearby and parking is a pain due to all the Taxi/Uber etc drivers waiting to go to the Airport no doubt.

AW profile link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:  DFK, OWO, DT, RO, Penetration (Protected) - (But None taken)

Price: £100 – 1hrs ( see this is now £120 - How?)

Communication: Comms were good, no messing around. Direct to her I believe

Physical Appearance: Tall (wearing heels also) Wore an open front black jump suit, sadly this showed an awful gut and not great skin on display, hair was short and unkempt, quite a chubby face also with bad skin

Age: 33 stated and more than likely a bit older than this (perhaps if she was in shape and clean she might pass for 35)

Height: Potentially 5f8 and taller in heels, almost my height (6ft2....on a good day!)

Dress Size: Size 14-16, I'd say nearer 16 than 14 for sure

Nationality: Polish

Ability to converse: Good English

Hygiene: Can't comment but her hair looked greasy

Timekeeping: N/A

Positives:

Comms were ok, was visibly upset by my reaction but not rude about it and accepted my choice

Neutral:

N/A

Negatives: So unlike her great photo shoots

Would I visit again: NEVER

My Take Away: Expect the SP to look nothing like her photos.  Stick to my guns if I don't like the look of someone just walk as I did

Service:

None taken, if she had looked remotely like her pictures  :vomit:,  I think this could have been an SP to try to build up regular meet with if she had lived up even 60% (don't ask my why 60% lol)  to her photos as she was all smiles when she opened the door and I think in hindsight I was quite rude when I looked her up and down my face dropped and I said "Nah", but she took it on the chin and she said OK and I left at the door within a couple of seconds!

Offline Bassman

She shouldn’t be that surprised if she’s that far removed from her photos.

Online Veinspulser

Offline Gent4life

She shouldn’t be that surprised if she’s that far removed from her photos.

Maybe that's why there was no drama?  :unknown:

I just don't get it, surely they must know that the better they look the more they can charge if they build up a good client base?  It's like any other business surely, so investing time each week to keep in shape and look after their face/skin etc which are basically their assets is the obvious and sensible thing to do.  Then they might even start to elevate the kinds of client they accept and maybe even move out of the, sometimes really awful, typical places they find themselves in.

My view is a bit simplistic, in reality there may be limitation put on them as to where they're allowed to work/be?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 02:38:15 pm by Gent4life »