Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Luna Sheer - Earls Court  (Read 572 times)

Offline harry1980

External Link/Members Only

Comms - by WhatsApp, fairly quick at responding. Speaks good English.

Venue - A flat literally around the corner from the rear entrance to Earls Court Station. I had been in that building a couple of times for different WG’s. It was clean and tidy and had a good shower facility. I think she has now moved over to Gloucester Road.

Luna - she’s a Brazilian delight. As per her pics but not as tall as you would think out of heels - I’d say 5,6 at most. She’s been hitting the gym a lot and toned her body more, there’s a recent video on her Birchplace which clearly shows her face. Her tits are huge but unfortunately it feels like there’s a rectangular brick in them so the don’t feel great. Luna herself is more submissive and is very friendly.

The Punt - I don’t ever tend to top t’girls and prefer to be topped depending on how the meet is going so I didn’t set any expectation. Went for half hour and she only charged me £100 instead of the £120 advertised (not sure why).

Luna was dressed to impress and we started off with her massaging me, this got kinky quite quickly and she went down on me owo and gave good head lots of noises, groaning. I noticed she was only semi at this point. She then grabbed my face and indicated to me to suck her which did make her hard and she really seemed to like this. It ended up me doing all the work though and I would have preferred her making more effort on me.

She whispered to me that’s she’d like to fuck me but she could t stay hard enough so that never happened. Ended up finishing up walking me to completion. Good job I only stayed for half an hour.

Conclusion - really nice TS girl, great body just a shame about the boobs and not staying hard. This was early in the day so doubt she had seen anyone before me. Maybe she’s more for being topped but she never indicated for me to top her so if you book her maybe double check service on offer first.

Offline tantraman

Luna - she’s a Brazilian delight. As per her pics but not as tall as you would think out of heels - I’d say 5,6 at most. She’s been hitting the gym a lot and toned her body more, there’s a recent video on her Birchplace which clearly shows her face. Her tits are huge but unfortunately it feels like there’s a rectangular brick in them so the don’t feel great. Luna herself is more submissive and is very friendly.

... it'd be tricky to be topped by that :scare: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline harry1980

Defo photoshopped too much on that. Her dick is average I’d say 7 inch standard girth