Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet 'n' petite Edinburgh  (Read 4135 times)

24 review(s) for sweet 'n' petite (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by OscarC]

Offline The Monk

In call Edinburgh
External Link/Members Only

It’s only taken closed to 9 months on and off trying to arrange this booking between her availability getting no replies to requests. But it was worth the wait and patience always pays off meet Nicole last month.

Coms: It’s hard going but once’s you get a reply it’s easy setup by text on the finalisation give post code and directs which helps out as I am unfamiliar with area.

Location: Upper floor flat with buzzer entry in Meadowbank arrived by taxi which stopped 1 door away from the main entrance. Flat was clean tidy nice area quite did not see what parking their was.

Service GFE 1 hour £140

On arrival buzzed in up to flat and like magic the door open and she Hinding behind the door. Onced in this sexy as fuck slim tidy mid 30 Strawberry blonde cute as fuck put me at easy with light hub and kiss. Started with DFK handed the paper work over and direct to the bedroom for more DFK groping and undressing each other. A sloppy  Owo followed she takes it deep slow with the right pressure on the head and shaft loved it. RO followed clean fresh moist and responsive. Using her mouth she bagged me up nice touch into CG , mish lots of DFK slow and deep GFE style. She got an amazing tight arse view in doggie to finish in the bag and she tight gets moist and grinds on your cock in rhythm with you in CG and RCG. Got cleaned up had a chat felt like I had know her for years.
Into second session she gets full on with taking the lead more OWO 69 rolling around into varies position final she on her back her legs wrap around my waist she gets a bit carried away in her excitement she her nails and fingers dig into my upper back as I am thrusting deep and finished with a blast in the bag. Lay side by side for some time kissing and cleaned up. She check the stair way clear for me to exit and out I went some what dazed at what just happened. Amazing meet loves it from start to finish one of the top 5 GFE. I will return

Thinking about asking Insatiable Sophie & sweet 'n' petite for a 3some  my 2 best WG in Edinburgh
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 08:07:13 am by The Monk »

Online Glesgaboy

Good review mate. She’s on my list.
Her AW says only OW.
Did you get OWO..? :hi:

Offline The Monk

Need to correct this my error shit OW

Offline Scottychap

Edinburgh legend. Not seen her since pre-pandemic, but good to know she’s not lost her touch.

I have actually had that threesome with Sophie and Nicole (many years back) - they know each other well.

Offline The Monk

Edinburgh legend. Not seen her since pre-pandemic, but good to know she’s not lost her touch.

I have actually had that threesome with Sophie and Nicole (many years back) - they know each other well.

That’s interesting betters the odds of them agreeing. How did the 3some event go back the.

Offline tiny

I've also experienced that 3some a couple of years ago, expensive but boy it was f'ing awesome !

Offline Scottychap

That’s interesting betters the odds of them agreeing. How did the 3some event go back the.

Pretty much what tiny said - fucking awesome. Plenty of attention on each other to watch as well as on me - unlike some threesomes where the girls are not really that into each other and just sort of take turns on you. There was also a memorable blow job from Sophie as Nicole did something unmentionable to my arsehole.

Offline p3dr0sq2

Using her mouth she bagged me up nice touch into CG , mish lots of DFK slow and deep GFE style.

Did she use a different bag for OW and then sex?