Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel @ Kittys - Elmers End  (Read 897 times)

Offline Private Member

External Link/Members Only

I've been using this place more recently as punts are generally solid here - and this proved the case with Angel.
Angel isn't on Kitty's Ace site, so I took a bit of a gamble. I think she's been here a few weeks now, so is obviously proving popular

Kittys Place at Elmers End. Been here for ever - in various guises

Cost & Time:
£60 for 30 minutes. Basic vanilla service - OW and Sex

Angel:
Angel is Brazilian in her mid-late 30s and actually has a pretty face. The bod is decent, but starting to reflect her age. She's not toned, but equally in no way overweight

English pretty decent and friendly from the off.

The Action
Angel follows what I think is her standard routine. There's no kissing (or not offered/suggested) and nothing too sensual. I think this is her rule as there was never an opportunity to test the boundaries

A fairly standard vanilla punt carried out well from the off.

Oral was covered and decent enough - No DT, but went a reasonable way down. I was then able to dine out below before a bit of 69. Onto the main event where we covered a number of positions, with no complaints when we moved to another one....before the inevitable

Apologies for the sketchiness as this was a fairly standard session carried out as I would expect

Positives:
Friendly and willing to change positions without complaint

Neutrals:
Nothing too much - everything was carried out to a decent standard - maybe the fact I was done in 25 minutes....but that was probably as much me as it was Angel

Negatives:
None to note

Would I visit again?
Probably. Angel wouldn't be top of my revisit list, but she's a long, long way from the bottom

Offline NickA

Thanks for the review.

I only ever visited Kitty's once, to see Francesca, the Latina bodybuilder. That was an out-of-this-world experience. But the venue itself always put me off. I also remember the maid there who was leering and grinning as I made my way out of the room after an hour's fuckfest.

Who else would you recommend there, though?

Offline Private Member

Thanks for the review.

I only ever visited Kitty's once, to see Francesca, the Latina bodybuilder. That was an out-of-this-world experience. But the venue itself always put me off. I also remember the maid there who was leering and grinning as I made my way out of the room after an hour's fuckfest.

Who else would you recommend there, though?

I'd say this is a low risk place....most the girls I've seen provide a good to very good service

I saw Francesca too many years ago - she was top drawer. I think she's moved on to become independent and charges more as a result!

From the current crop I'd suggest Carla - she's the same girl as Ruby from Cherries who I've reviewed previously - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=358175.0

Seen her a couple of times now, and each time is as good or better than the previous

Offline NickA

I'd say this is a low risk place....most the girls I've seen provide a good to very good service

I saw Francesca too many years ago - she was top drawer. I think she's moved on to become independent and charges more as a result!

From the current crop I'd suggest Carla - she's the same girl as Ruby from Cherries who I've reviewed previously - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=358175.0

Seen her a couple of times now, and each time is as good or better than the previous

Thanks for the recommendation. Yes, Francesca is in Edgware Road now, or was. Not seen her for a couple of years. She set the bar high at Kitty's. Cheers

Offline Private Member

I'd also say Emma would be a good one to see - She doesn't kiss, but if that's not your thing then the rest of the service is really good - I've reviewed her too - and nearly went back today to see her....then work got in the way :-(

Carla will get more intimate the more you see her...forgot to mention that