Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massages services gumtree - Havant and Eastleigh  (Read 2681 times)

Offline sabby

Just wondered if anyone had seen these people:

External Link/Members Only

Or

Are they any good and wondered if they offered anything else?

Offline CooperCar

Ditto the above, has anyone been here before? Might have to TOFTT if not

Offline CooperCar

Update

Visited Liz today, great massage but no hint at any extras unfortunately, Liz however is an attractive woman in my opinion with a great personality

Offline PONDEND

Was this in Chandlers Ford at a yoga place? If so that's Debbie who has been reported on before,. Saw her a couple of weeks ago, got on really well with her, she certainly does give hand relief at the end and said she would go topless next time. YMMV of course. She's gym fit, attractive mid 50's. Will submit a full report when I get a chance

Offline CooperCar

She told me her name was Liz, defo a yoga lady and very keeps very fit, wokld say late 40s early 50s so matches your description maybe she has changed her name, was in Eastleigh near train station

Offline CooperCar

Was this in Chandlers Ford at a yoga place? If so that's Debbie who has been reported on before,. Saw her a couple of weeks ago, got on really well with her, she certainly does give hand relief at the end and said she would go topless next time. YMMV of course. She's gym fit, attractive mid 50's. Will submit a full report when I get a chance

I look forward to your report nonetheless - might have the revisit if she is indeed the same person

Offline PONDEND

Location not where I went, mine was in Chandlers Ford, upstairs above a yoga studio. Did you go to a house? Other details sound the same though.

Offline CooperCar

Yes it was a house, she told me she does yoga throughout week as main job but also massage on the side

Offline huckit P

Reference the 2nd link for Lea in Hedge End. I can't do a proper review because my visit was more than 6mths ago. But... Lea is Chinese, probably early mid 50's. Works from a house which may or may not be lived in. Good massage and usual extras. Massage £55, B2B £40, HE £30. Price might have changed.