Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Naughty Erotic - Castle Donnington  (Read 2161 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5365590) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline hunkybc

External Link/Members Only
£70 for 30 mins.

Woke up and fancied a massage to ease some stress.
Noticed this one pop up with a green light, so quick read up on here and decided to book an appointment.

Comms were easy....all done via text message.

Currently located in castle donnington on the main road on a corner.  No direct parking is available but there are near by on road parking.

Entered the flat and was greeted by Nana..she was wearing a sheer black robe. Very nice.  Petite and true to her profile pics. Age wise inwould say late 30s to early 40s. Smooth skin, nice pert boobs.

We started off with a massage, nice and firm, then sensual follower by some ball massaging. She then turned me over. A quick clean with a wet wipe and then proceeded with owo.  Goot technique, went quite deep, but not sloppy. Eventually she came up and i sucked on her nipples. She was sensitive to this. Then followed lfk which led to dfk. On with the Johnny and into Mish position. But before I entered her have her some RO. She seemed to enjoy this. Then I entered for about 5 mins worth of Mish...legs up, legs down. All felt very nice.  Switched to cowgirl and she rode me like there no tomorrow. Eventually I blew my load in the Johnny. She collapsed down and we had some more dfk.

She then cleaned me up. Some small chat and then I got changed and left.

Overall a good service and worth the price.

The only negative is the bed...it's on the springy side and is two singles pushed together.

Offline NervousJ

excellent... i remember her kissing was rather good. think i'll try and get to her at the weekend..is it nr faye's place, if you've ever been there....

Offline hunkybc

It is a little further up the road from Faye's place. Pretty much opposite from where the bus terminal is.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review matey and a little more tempting if owo was included for £70
Those beds do come apart quite easy, I slid down the middle a few weeks back mid speedbump :lol:

Offline JontyR

I slid down the middle a few weeks back mid speedbump :lol:

I wouldn't complain. Some places would try and charge extra for that.