Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Villanelle - Earls Court  (Read 1692 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5852750) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Dajie

Villanelle has been on my radar for a while and I finally got some time in London to arrange a visit. BDSM is not my thing but for an extra £100 she offers GFE.

When? Today.
Where? A nice basement flat in Earls Court.
How much? £350 for 1 hour GFE

Expensive obvs but not many girls like this. For the right look I am like a deranged Pokémon trainer. Got to catch 'em all!

Young, English, Goth, Tats.. floats my boat anyway.

External Link/Members Only

Arranged by AW email a few days before, then she whatsapped this morning with address, I was in the area a trifle early, whatsapped and she said to come on down.

Looks? She looks like her photos. Although actually a little younger, because the stern mistress look makes her look older I guess. In person for a GFE she was friendly, smiling.. sweet.

Petite, pale, soft skin, pert tits with one nipple pierced. Juicy tight pussy with a tiny bit of fuzz. A pretty girl.

Paperwork resolved, showered, then cuddled, kissed and chatted on her canvas sofa. No bed but she says a sofa bed is coming, but there was a big sturdy massage table so that sufficed.

Easy to talk to but not trying to talk the meet out like some girls do.

Light kissing, undressing, owo, reverse oral, johnny on then mish, doggie, owo kneeling then owo with me sitting until I blew in her mouth. Which was a lot of fun.

She was energetic and persevering, bobbing away for ages as I built up steam.

Showered after, sat and had a little chat, then left pretty much on the hour, though I didn't check and wasn't rushed.

A clear positive for me.

Will I go back? Probably yes, because I have never had a prostate massage and she sounds like she knows what she is doing.

Online Shadow314

Thanks for the review OP
Interesting she's put penetration back on the menu, but quite a hefty price hike.

Offline Dajie

Thanks for the review OP
Interesting she's put penetration back on the menu, but quite a hefty price hike.

Yes, thought I would get in while I could.

Er, if you see what I mean.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Glad you had fun! Sounds like you enjoyed yourself… did you actually get into any BDSM play also?

Offline Dajie

I did enjoy myself. A nice well spoken girl doing dirty things.

BDSM just not my thing though.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 10:43:46 am by Dajie »