Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa Delicious Southend on Sea  (Read 1020 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6678847) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline fatboy

Vanessa Delicious
External Link/Members Only

Having seen her profile pop up when doing local searches, she looked to have a lot going for me.
Blonde, about the age I prefer, Slavic type and had some positive reviews when in other areas.
Then saw the review by Oneyedsnake and Skippy2708 both of whom give good honest reviews.
Opportunity was my biggest problem and we did have one attempt at a meet which went awry.
However the comms were very good so I persevered.
I must say her pics did rather inspire me so I was keen to see her.

The only day I had available was a day already planned to see a long time reg which I was not
going to pass by. The reg is about an hours drive away and booked for the morning so I thought
' why not see Vanessa mid afternoon ?'
That's what I did, drove to see my reg in the morning and also booked a 45 min slot with Vanessa
for later in the afternoon.
Did some training beforehand, kept off the shandies - both pints of and hand.

Comms were very good, all by text on the day, 45 mins for 100.
Arrived at the location, it's no secret that she is located in converted offices on Victoria Avenue.
If lucky there are metered bays outside or across the road in the Civic Centre, all paid spaces.

Rang to get final instructions which was a bit awkward as when she buzzed me in there were two
delivery drivers and some other odd people trying to get in.
I just dashed in front and got in a lift.
Heavy smell of dope as I got out of the lift.

In to the flat and the door opened in the usual way, quick kiss, shoes off, invited to a shower or wash your hands.
Declined the shower and washed my hands. Tidy serviced flat.
Vanessa was just like her pictures with a sparkly dress on.
Late 40's, quite attractive facially, nice large naturals and a good trim body for her age.
Initially quite chatty, led to the bedroom and invited to get undressed while she stashed the cash.
The flat has heavy dividing curtains instead of walls which is a bit odd.

Vanessa came back, removed her kit after a bit of stand up foreplay and then wiped me down
and sprayed my genitals. I had confirmed OWO earlier so I guess this was her cleaning routine.
There next followed a good 20 minutes of OWO which I must say was very good and exactly
as Skippy describes in his review. She also (annoyingly) kept moving my legs back if I moved slightly.
To slow things for me I then did RO on her, she allowed mild fingering but would pull my hands away at times.
All nice and clean, she did not respond too much, just mild whimpers.
Must be losing my touch I thought but then remembered my earlier session so it was not me.

Condom on (with her mouth, nice touch) and more oral which again was very good.
Her technique was so good I was really feeling it even with the Johnny on and was contemplating
sex when the inevitable happened.
Clean up, bit of chitchat, got dressed and back out into the dope filled corridor.

Positives were: Nice looking and fit milf for her age, excellent OWO technique.
Excellent comms, flat nice and clean
Negatives: Moving arms and legs small amounts, timer or other pings from her phone,

Return ? Not sure, possibly...think she makes a good extended oral session and you might get
more from her if you went regularly and built a connection and got to know each other.
I think she has been around some time and maybe a bit jaded or it could just be me. :scare:
Thought long and hard about either a positive or neutral but for me it was not what I hoped it
would be or used to experience with the Lithuanian crew so Neutral it is.

Offline Skippy2708

Nice review FB, was looking for a punt tomorrow and although I gave a positive review and I would go back for the oral alone I’m going to try a new face. My review will follow.

Offline fatboy

Thanks Skippy, look forward to your review, intrigued as to who it is.
Cheers, FB