Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah Banks - Norwich  (Read 1498 times)

41 review(s) for HannahBanks (32 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline Nor2013

Link: External Link/Members Only

Meet:  Saturday

Cost: £160 for 60 mins.

Hannah: She was dressed in the blue lingerie which looked fantastic against her tanned skin.

The Meet:  It has been nearly 10 years since I last saw Hannah and she is so much better now.  She is really open and friendly and seems so much more comfortable and relaxed in what she is doing which made the whole meeting much more enjoyable for me.

I walked in and was greeted with a hug and offer of a drink. After this I was asked if I wanted a shower and even though I had had one that morning it seemed appropriate to freshen up.  After the shower Hannah offered a massage to get started and it was nice to feel her hands on my back and was certainly ready for more when I turned over which Hannah was more than happy to oblige.  My AW username idicates what I like and Hannah was more than pleased to supply it as the whole session was oral on me and on her which is my preference.

Her oral skills seem to have got a lot better over the years, not that they were bad previously but this time it was very good.  She was smooth, clean and tasted great for the RO & 69 and when the time came suggested her mouth and took all I had which seemed quite a lot!

Value: Yes if you like small, very fit women who will put you at ease and give you a lot of pleasure.

Return? Yes but maybe not leave it for another 10 years.