Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JULIA BRASIL (TOFTT - B&S P&D: OW, FS) in N15 (South Tottenham)  (Read 605 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7149563) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline tantraman

After my recent escapade with the Brazilian B&S brothel set-up of Mika Brazilian came up trumps, I thought I’d give another one a go last week. Again, for me, when I feel the need to unload, really any receptacle does the job, particularly one going for £40 …

Links:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

… and Googling the displayed mobile (07784366218) also brings up …

External Link/Members Only

… and a Kommons page, plus LLP’s B&S experience and excellent intel via the same mobile number last year.

All in all, I knew and now you know the score.

Logistics:

When in the area already, my text enquiry quickly and simply resulted in …

“Come to xxxxxxxxxx Road
opposite the kebab shop
N15 xxx
Call me when you arrive x”

… no notice or any info about my timings (arrival/duration) or preferred services was required, obviously indicating B&S to any available WG on my arrival. Hey ho, I thought, and a walked over.

This brothel is based in the first floor flat above a corner deli off a main thoroughfare … a tad exposed to busy traffic and footfall. It’s an easy 5min stroll east of Seven Sisters tube station. As I’m finding with these set-ups, the flat is typically grotty. No lounge this time in which to pick a fuck … just two rooms off the hallway, and you pick one of two WGs standing in each doorway and follow her through.

The actual bedroom in which I did my business was more than fit for purpose … a double bed and dresser, plus a handy en suite bathroom. Although I didn’t bother with the shower, I did wash my hands and tackle in the basin … all good.

Looks:

The screenshots below of the links above unsurprisingly display different WGs …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

… and unsurprisingly, the two WGs offered to me that day were none of the above. Oddly, despite the “BRASIL” in the AW name, both WGs here were Colombian. One was a younger Size 8 lass with a dour expression, and the other was a MILFy Size 10 buxom bint who was all smiles … both were well-presented in lingerie, but it just goes to show that a smile makes all the difference, so it was easy to follow the oldie-but-goldie into her bedroom.

Services:

Only the two WGs were in this small flat, and the front door was opened by the slim dour one. Despite being physically quite attractive and for sure fuckable, her moody and stand-offish manner was doing nothing to rise interest in my pants. As this sour-pussy then turned to mope under the doorframe to her bedroom, I was greeted with a lovely smile by her partner-in-B&S-crime standing in the opposite doorframe … it was thus very easy to pick the curvy MILF, whom I’ll call ‘Julia’ for the sake of this write-up.

In the bedroom, Julia and I confirmed 15min only, and she happily accepted the required £40 cash, which she stashed in the dresser, which was already topped with condoms, lube and wipes within arms-reach. We both quickly stripped … and I pulled Julia into a standing embrace, my semi-erection tucked between her meaty inner things, as her natural D-cups pressed against my chest. We lip kissed and necked, and I then sucked up her dark bullet-nipples. Julia soon reached for rubber, as I lay back from the edge of the bed onto my elbows. I did check for OWO, but of course it was £20 extra, so nah.

Julia quite athletically remained standing straight-legged, and angled down from her hips to gobble up my shaft in OW; this position allowed me to feel up her hanging hooters and reach around to squeeze her firm ass. Julia’s OW was worthy … tight suction; deep, almost nose to navel … almost taking me to brink, so I pulled her up off me, and shuffled up the bed proper, signalling for her to get up and on in CG.

Clambering on top, Julia dutifully pumped up-and-down on me, quite hard and hefty. To slow her down, I dragged her down for lip kissing and tit sucking, and governed the pace by slowly gyrating up into her. I then rolled her around to my left, for a GFE-like face-to-face sidefuck …  lip kissing naturally ensued. Gearing up to an end, I slipped out to rise to my knees … and Julia without instruction realized to assume head-down and ass-up for doggy. I popped in, and slappity-slapped away … eliciting loud (fake) moans and groans from Julia … and yielding my cum in the bag. Solid.

As soon as I slipped out and sat on the bed, Julia turned to carefully roll off the filled condom with a wet-wipe, and used another couple to wipe up my tackle. She then offered me the en suite, where I only used the basin to clean up. Back by the bed, I dressed up, trying to engage in chat … futile, despite her friendliness, as Julia’s English is paltry. At least she knew how to suck-and-fuck … a double kiss, and I was lead out by 17mins

Conclusion:

Like Mika Brazilian earlier this month, if Julia had her own AW profile with her own photos, this’d be a Positive P&D, despite the grotty setting; it’s hard to knock a £40 suck-and-fuck. But also like Mika, who knows who this ‘Julia’ is and where she’ll be next?

The buxom bottom line remains that I wasn’t duped and I had full knowledge that I was venturing on another Latina B&S brothel walk-up operation, so this is Neutral, I guess … I can defo see myself risking a punt here again, betting on it being £40 well spent more often than not.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 11:15:34 pm by tantraman »