Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Shani - Northampton  (Read 1836 times)

1 review(s) for DestinyTheOne (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline socks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

She was my second choice after my first wasn't working that day. I was confident as she has some nice pics and lots of positive AW reviews from a good variety of punters but their experiences are so far removed from mine I almost wonder if they are talking about the same person.

Met Shani in her flat near the centre of town.  It was a bit of a mess but she said she'd only just moved in after problems with her long term partner. I didn't think that covered it though as it was more lived in, uncared for and disorganised, than waiting to be unpacked. She looks a lot older than her photos. This could be because she is - or because of the tough life she kept telling me about. I think it's probably both.

Her oral technique though was good and she sucked/wanked me to a pretty quick yet pleasant climax. She talks dirty but I found it more skanky than seductive. I had time for a second pop but on seeing her fanny decided against it. Had a chat where she went on about her ex some more and about what an arse he is before I threw some water on my face in the bathroom and left.

I just didn't fancy her nor did I take to her personality. If you are into the much older woman, who talks and swears a lot, goes on about herself and how she's sorting her life out, she's for you. If you prefer someone who looks like her photos, focusses on you, has a fit body and tidy parts, and you'd have no fears about penetrating her, then she's not.

Offline Owwhatanight

" after seeing her Fanny " ....what made you back off ?  Hairy minge or bad scent ?

Offline socks

It was in kebab terms, very badly packed. Just didn't fancy it and as part of the overall package, couldn't bring myself to go there :(

virgil

Initially thought you meant a similar age mature in same town who I enjoyed being with:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I hate the fringe otherwise down to earth and knows what she's doing and that you are there for a good time.

As for your one - I think the hands above head photo tells you enough she is not there for the fun and your pleasure if you read it right.

Offline socks

As for your one - I think the hands above head photo tells you enough she is not there for the fun and your pleasure if you read it right.
She does look a bit off in that pic. Paradoxically she's not like that at all. Looks much older and worn, smiles a lot just in a sexually unappealing way I'm sad to say.