Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MiaClassy - Malaysian - the Japan exchange student with posh look and great DFK  (Read 8760 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7157158) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline weeklyhookup

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only   (Numbered link added by mod)

Saw this girl in AW, after texting with her, she send me a short video of her body. That's the kind of body I love so I went to meet her within an hour. My review could be bias because I really love petite slim girl.

When open the door was surprised by her posh look in high heels and fancy dress. She is a slim petite girl just like her photo. I immediately changed from half hour to 1 hour and she is ok with it.

Could see she exercise a lot. She is so fit looking. She begin chatting and make me feel warm. Her smile can melt hearts.

Later, we proceeded to bath together and can see she actually very particular about cleanliness. After that washed up, we lie on the bed and she was did OWO and it was so deep and wet that it made me cum already.

We rest for a bit and chat while she massage my balls and did 69. She sat on my face and her pussy smell great. She has great hygiene. Got into action immediately after my dick is hard again
I started working on her breasts, could see that she was enjoying it with soft moans while she ride on top.
I fingering her while changing position. she was getting wet and moaning more. We tried missionary and doggie. I really enjoy doggie while looking at the mirror.

Looks:8/10
Boobs: 9/10 (soft and nice breast, I think it is an enhanced boob)
OWO : 9/10 (sucks like a lollipop with lotsa tongue and suction, i could feel her neck must be so tired after that)
Fingering: 6/10 (it was wet, but she is sensitive to my fingernails)
Moaning: 9/10
Pussy : 9/10 Wet and tight, shaven, clean

GFE: 9/10
Attitude : 9/10, friendly and co-operative,No rushing

Overall ratings: 9/10

I will definitely return for her.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 08:48:30 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, what was the general location of the booking and how much did you pay?  For future reference this site works on the AW links with the numbers in.

BTW where did the photos come from? they aren't on her profile.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 08:52:19 pm by daviemac »

Offline Moneyd

Hello Mia. Welcome to the forum.

Offline TescoMealDeal

What made you put Japan exchange student? It says she’s Malaysian on her AW profile. What was the view like from behind ? 😅

Offline weeklyhookup

She send me the video while I texted her and I took those photo in rom with her permission. Sorry didn't know I'm not supposed to upload them.

Offline Mario7769

So obviously you Mia. pathetic

Offline webpunter

Moaning: 9/10

I will definitely defiantly return for her.

No need for popcorn on this occasion

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online andy6969

So obviously you Mia. pathetic

Think so..

OP registered on forum 22/03/23.
SP / Mia held The Sun newspaper verifying 22/03/23 too… or maybe he is pimp or someone helping SP created AW profile .

Offline bluegene

Neither Malaysia or Japan allow dual citizenship by the way.

Online Stevelondon

Her AW feedback looks so genuine though  :D

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She send me the video while I texted her and I took those photo in rom with her permission. Sorry didn't know I'm not supposed to upload them.
You still haven't given the location or the price you paid.

The rules are available here. - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline Fuzzyduck

Her AW feedback looks so genuine though  :D

:lol: to be fair, there probably is a girl at the end of the phone so you can expect some real punters to leave feedback (in addition to the bullshit ones). The review has zero credibility IMO but, in there spirit of giving newbies a break, let's just wait to enjoy his/her reviews of other SPs.

Offline webpunter

:lol: to be fair, there probably is a girl at the end of the phone so you can expect some real punters to leave feedback (in addition to the bullshit ones). The review has zero credibility IMO but, in there spirit of giving newbies a break, let's just wait to enjoy his/her reviews of other SPs.

Reck older than showing
Looks like she's got gymmed up at some point

The FB from wayneB might be reasonably accurate
Coz on him AdrienneFS has 50+ straight +ve's on here, more on Awank
No [edit: little] motivation for her to leave inaccurate i.e. better FB on a punter

« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 11:54:36 am by webpunter »

Offline Foxtail17

My first thought on reading the review.

Offline hamchang

regardless ... 23 my arse. Shes about 40. Thai probs as well... Chiang Mai?

Online myothernameis

Wonder when the op will next log in, last log in was on 25 Mar, or even if he/she will reply, or we get complete silence

Online myothernameis

She send me the video while I texted her

If we text Mia, can we also get this video  :D :D

Offline oralfibre

She gives psycho exGF vibes. That used to be my thing  :sarcastic: