Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Colobian - Euston  (Read 2019 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7154992) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Brimich

External Link/Members Only

So I had spent ages searching to align a ping with my Saturday shopping. What I needed was readily available so my search area was big. Wow such a big search is frustrating, I hate the optional extras which used to be part of any normal service, I hate the inflated prices and I was just very frustrated by the hours of searching without the stars aligning.

Just as I completed my purchase I got a text from this provider and thought that was fate. Lot I went.

She is well reviewed already so I am not going to add much other than she was £140 with fk and owo which was great. She was also more petite than I expected which was great and she was lovely so great. She is very young but knew her way around. Highly recommended.

Offline Magic500

Tried to see her twice but she is very hard to get hold of now

Offline xela1990

External Link/Members Only

So I had spent ages searching to align a ping with my Saturday shopping. What I needed was readily available so my search area was big. Wow such a big search is frustrating, I hate the optional extras which used to be part of any normal service, I hate the inflated prices and I was just very frustrated by the hours of searching without the stars aligning.

Just as I completed my purchase I got a text from this provider and thought that was fate. Lot I went.

She is well reviewed already so I am not going to add much other than she was £140 with fk and owo which was great. She was also more petite than I expected which was great and she was lovely so great. She is very young but knew her way around. Highly recommended.

Is CIM on offer?
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac