Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Gabriella - Incall - Norwich  (Read 1403 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7131748) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline dkpunter

Links External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The meet happened on Monday - she is currently in York

Comms via text through her phone number avaialble in her ad on VS at that time. Fired a msg in the morning and agreed in an easy way a 1hour meeting.
Rate 130+30 for OWO

Venue was terraced house off of PoW road.
Usual behind the door welcome: when I was in she gave me a welcome with a kiss on the cheeks.

She is quite a petite lady, slim, toned ass. She is more tanned in real life than her pics suggest.
I think her pics are quite recent and she is absolutely the girl in the pics. Probably there's some "beautify effect" applied but nothing that changes drastically her.
I believe the stated age of 26 to be correct (anyway I'd say late 20s)

She has a great smile ad after entering the bedroom and sorting out paperwork - on her request - we started kissing.
Not a DFK but an enjoyable kiss on lips with some very light touch of tongue. Nice but not remarkable. Probably she doesn't enjoy it too much.
She was wearing a light dress that soon got off revealing her without bra and just her knickers.
She helped me undressing and started with OWO - after cleaning with wipes.
Great OWO, deep, slow with some DT, sloppy. Lot of attention to shaft and top. Not on the balls but I didn't ask.
I enjoyed that a lot, looking at her and on the wardrobe mirror.
Few eye contact, but her skills are top notch.

I had to ask her twice to stop, and then asked for sex that we did - with codom - doggy style. Nice view from there.

After round one some chit chat: she struggles a bit wth English bust still she does her best (no need for google translate) and that was an enjotable conversation.

After a while she started to touch me again trying to give life again to little one.
Even if I was not hard yet she started gaina with OWO with the same attention as in round one. She continued for a long time until I came. No CIM but competion was through OWO on her tongue.

Overall a nice experience that I'm keen to repeat. She is not robotic or distant, she is warm and seems to like a lot giving OWO. She should be back in Norwich - so she said - but I'm not sure when.

Offline Tomcat007

She should be back next week.
Great little pocket rocket.