Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty May - Nottingham  (Read 2398 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5925835) (26 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7681372) (26 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline hunkybc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The last time I saw may it was over a year ago and she was working out of her old location in Bulwell (see my review).  Well she is now working out of a new location in Basford (Sainsburys \ Pure Gym area).  Its a much better step up from the last pace and fixes that problem. :thumbsup:

So I called May and arranged a time to come and see her.  Easy Comms and no issues there. I had an half hour service £80 for 30 mins.

As with my previous review May is fit, all the curves in the right area, amazing arse and boobs, and what has to be one of the best high sex drives on AW in our area!  I enter the room and May is stood behind the door...wearing a black lacy number.  We greet with a kiss and I follow her into the bedroom.  Everything is tidy and clean, again no problems there.

I had a quick freshen up in the bathroom and then back into the room.  May starts by crawling up from the bottom of the bed over me, to engage with some DFK which lead into amazing OWO, loads of tongue, spit, ball sucking, ass fingering. May then reaches over and grabs a purple dildo which she then uses on her self.  While the purple dildo is doing its thing (it vibrates) she continues to give me OWO.  Then the baby oil came out for an amazing tit wank.  I then flipped her over and using the dido and RO,  worked away on May to make her cum!  On with the rubber for cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.  The view of her arse is amazing and it wasnt long before I blew in the bag.  A man very satisfied!!    :)

Out with the wipes for the clean up, and then we had a chat whilst I got dressed.

As I said very satisfied with the service, a true proper GFE.  Worth the visit in the new location.

Offline wantkinkyfun

Glad to see a positive review as I have been thinking of seeing her recently and I will make it happen soon.

Offline Stongwee53

Sounds like she might of booked her ideas up abit. Im guessing there was no signs of anyone else in her new location

Offline hunkybc

No as far as I was aware it's a private flat.  Even if someone was in they were not visible doing their own business which was the issue before.