Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Simply Louise - Sandy - still Milfalicious  (Read 3224 times)

31 review(s) for MistressMaia999 (30 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline chatman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Louise is well reviewed on here, with a good number of positives.
(no neutrals or negatives so far and I personally can't see her getting one anytime soon)

Seen: Earlier this week

Comms: As I'm a regular, all messages were done via WhatsApp.
Arranged the meet early in the morning and saw late afternoon the same day. I tend to book last minute.
Messaged again, when parked up outside. Walked up to the front door which opened magically with Louise standing behind with a smile.

Location: Louise is now available in a private residence in Sandy, close to the A1.
Easy to find with the clear directions given. Good parking is available on the road outside. Clean premises.
Be careful, if you go too far along the road, you will find yourself travelling back down the A1.

Cost: £280 for two hours. I do like the longer meet.

Louise is an attractive English lady, about 5’2, with blonde hair and a slight tan.
She is always well dressed for her appointments in matching lingerie showing off her sexy body.
I believe Louise is late 40s but still looks younger than her age, she is blessed with good genes and looks.

Meeting: Louise is always very friendly and chatty from the start and makes me feel comfortable and relaxed.
Was asked to take my shoes off, I was led up to the large bedroom which was clean and tidy.
All very discrete with the curtains closed and a large free standing light in the corner.

We got on the bed, still talking, catching up with each other on what we have been up to since last seeing each other.
Soon, we were both undressed, cuddling and caressing each other's bodies. I soon gave Louise's sexy pussy some oral that got her hot and flustered
She gave me some excellent OWO, Louise was very good at this and enthusiastic.
She then put the bag on, got on top and rode me with gusto, I had a great view of her large breasts as she did.
A quick turn around into missionary and it wasn't long before I was filling the bag with a big grin on my face.

As always, I was very satisfied, with a little more chat while I got dressed. Louise is so friendly and accommodating.

Now I ave seen Louise many times over the years, as I'm a regular of hers.
For me she provides one of the best GFE, with lots of DFK, OWO and great FS sex.
I will keep going back until she retires which I sincerely hope is not anytime soon.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 11:41:04 pm by daviemac »

Offline Bornslippy

This lady has excellent reviews. Never met her as she is older than I look for. I do, however, live local and I think I have an idea who she is. Always in supermarket with high heels tanned and looking very doable....want to arrange a meet now, to see if I'm correct  :D

Offline Benjboy87

Offline DouglasReynholm

Milfalicious? What a perfect word to describe her. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=188444.0

This lady has excellent reviews. Never met her as she is older than I look for. I do, however, live local and I think I have an idea who she is. Always in supermarket with high heels tanned and looking very doable....want to arrange a meet now, to see if I'm correct  :D
I would if I were you.  :thumbsup:

Offline chatman

Milfalicious? What a perfect word to describe her. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=188444.0

Yes, Douglas, thank you very much for that new word in my vocabulary, I will try to use it as often as possible :hi:

Offline brian1123

I have seen Louise in Stevenage but not really booked again bc she kept moving around, think she must have moved 3 times over the year.

Do you know if her current place is near the rail station?

Offline chatman

I have seen Louise in Stevenage but not really booked again bc she kept moving around, think she must have moved 3 times over the year.

Agreed, she has moved around a number of times in the last 12 months.
I believe through no fault of her own. Apart from be unlucky with the places she has chosen to rent from!

Her current place is near the A1, which is a good 20 minute walk from Sandy rail station.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Agreed, she has moved around a number of times in the last 12 months.
I believe through no fault of her own. Apart from be unlucky with the places she has chosen to rent from!
Her current place is near the A1, which is a good 20 minute walk from Sandy rail station.
She never used to tour, she was always in the same flat in Stevenage for years. Do you know what changed her mind?

Online Makka124

She never used to tour, she was always in the same flat in Stevenage for years. Do you know what changed her mind?

I think the flat was being sold off and she need somewhere else to work

Online Bloodymary

I’m not sure of the reason for Louise’s move from the Stevenage town centre flat where she was for a long time but she told me she got completely messed around by the guy who rented her the place she moved to on the outskirts of Stevenage and she lost her stuff and was really upset by it all

The new place in Sandy is excellent however and when I saw Louise recently she was on sparkling form.   A really reliable SP - just wish she’d offer CIM as her BJs are up there with the best

Offline knob rocker

If it is the same house where I saw Bonnie Brown a few months ago then no, it is quite a walk from the rail station. Not completely impossible but I would guess a 25/30 minute walk. A lot longer on the way back obviously  :lol: :lol:

Offline cunningman

If it is the same house where I saw Bonnie Brown a few months ago then no, it is quite a walk from the rail station. Not completely impossible but I would guess a 25/30 minute walk. A lot longer on the way back obviously  :lol: :lol:

I think that is a little generous - but it is over a mile.