Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aberdeen  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Banquo

I have an opportunity to punt in Aberdeen next week - but both Katy and Amily seem to be away, so I was looking for a little help.

Aberdeen is a very busy punting city, but gets few comments here, so I'm kind of hoping I can tease a few recommendations out from some of those loaded oil workers that keep the girls busy up there.

I quite like the look of: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

FFS, on putting the link in I notice that there is no phone number displayed, when there was earlier.. Can't believe that as soon as I get an opportunity to punt in Aberdeen, the two girls I've seen before disappear and the one I've had my eye on takes her number down..

So potentially even more in need of a steer in the right direction now.. I quite like the thrill of the unexpected, but have had a fair few lacklustre experiences recently, so any recommendations for reliable girls would be greatly appreciated. 18-30, 8/10, OWO preferably.

Whoever I see, will be reviewed in due course. cheers

drewpeacock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl in Aberdeen, she is from Edinburgh but prefers to work in Aberdeen. It was a couple of years ago and she hasn't changed her profile pics since then so she may have changed but the girl I saw is the one in the pictures, very good body to body massage, owo and dt. Maybe somebody who has seen her more recent can respond??

Loki

Can't believe that as soon as I get an opportunity to punt in Aberdeen, the two girls I've seen before disappear and the one I've had my eye on takes her number down..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well try not to take it personally!  :P

hope you get something sorted out..

:thumbsup:

pfg

Sensual has her number back up again. Many of them up here tend to hide the number if they are not working.

I've been looking round for someone in Aberdeen recently but there only seems to be Romanians on the go. A terrible scene up here at present.

Offline Banquo

I didn't punt in Aberdeen after all for personal reasons, but didn't want to be one of those twats that posts looking for information and then doesn't post up the results... I've got a hankering for a good quality, Scot's girl and am seriously thinking about booking fantasy+Lucy - but she moved to Dundee during the time I might have been able to punt. You couldn't make it up.