Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MALEEROSE THAI MASSAGE - Prestatyn / Rhyl  (Read 1398 times)

Offline uklooking

planning a trip to the coast in the next few months, thought I would google for anything new in the area and this place came up
Does anyone know anything about it yet?, looks pretty legit but thought it was worth asking

Offline eddiem69

Been mentioned before, she used to work at Hatta Prestatyn, legit but good masssge

Offline Blackcat25

planning a trip to the coast in the next few months, thought I would google for anything new in the area and this place came up
Does anyone know anything about it yet?, looks pretty legit but thought it was worth asking

You have been a member here for SEVEN YEARS and still not one review to your name, any reason why you’ve not bothered to contribute?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Been mentioned before, she used to work at Hatta Prestatyn, legit but good masssge

I’m looking at all of your comments are you have clearly be punting but offered no reviews back to the site, why??

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
You have been a member here for SEVEN YEARS and still not one review to your name, any reason why you’ve not bothered to contribute?
It’s says moderator under my name not yours, chill I’m on it
Rule 32

I’m more concerned about Eddie
The OP has hardly logged into the site
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 09:33:56 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline eddiem69

Mostly legit massage, which I have commented on when people have asked

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I do notice your giving more info that taking, would it be fair to say we could do with a review next time it’s more than legit ? You can appreciate it’s a sharing community and it only works when we all contribute, myself included.

I do have to stress the rules regarding this, if moving forward you can chip a review in when possible please.

You are here more than me it would seem also, I’d find it totally unbelievable if you said you didn’t punt occasionally.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 10:33:53 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline eddiem69

Actually got a bad back and go for regular massage, usually legit which is why I comment occasionally, but like to try different places, obviously some offer extras, but I don’t go looking. I enjoy reading the reviews on here, makes me laugh… but point taken 👍