Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Things you won't do with a WG?  (Read 3258 times)

NeverEnough

As title. Are there any things you won't do with a WG that you would with a civvy?

Offline El Jefe

I think we all know what the number one answer will be...

mrfixit37

Toby

Watch a chic flick. I only do that under duress.

Offline billyjo

I don't like performing oral on wg's although I have done on the rare occasion, I don't touch their anus and don't french kiss with them.

james t kirk

a few that come to mind are

1 Have kids with them
2 open a Joint bank account
3 put a ring on a finger

Offline nigel4498

1 Have kids with them
3 put a ring on a finger
Brilliant  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Give a shit about anything that comes out of their mouth?

Andre 3000

Give a shit about anything that comes out of their mouth?

Expect spunk  :drinks:

Offline SamLP

I won't tell them where I live or what I do for work as it seems it's a popular question for them to ask along with "how old are you?"

Offline iPad3

1 Have kids with them
3 put a ring on a finger

Last working girl I saw got a ring on her finger, in fact three fingers and then she got one on her tongue....... I know but someone had to say it!!!!!

Sparquin

Bareback. But then I would need to know the civvie pretty well first.

anton11

Wow, billy Jo says no french kissing, no oral and no anus touching, you might as well stay at home and play with yourself

JV547845

Act like we really do have all the time in the world.

Offline webpunter

Tell them to put their prices up !

touch.and.go

1 Have kids with them
3 put a ring on a finger

Agreed - I'd put my finger up her ring though :lol:

Offline webpunter

Tell them anything other than general details about myself

Offline ForrestGump

As title. Are there any things you won't do with a WG that you would with a civvy?

Not sure what kind of response you were hoping for but you've got some good answers already.

Personally, when on a punt, I'm strictly focused on maximising anything to do with hedonistic activities and pretty much everything else irrelevant to that is excluded.  :thumbsup:

Offline billyjo

Wow, billy Jo says no french kissing, no oral and no anus touching, you might as well stay at home and play with yourself

Most of the time I wear a condom for oral too, safety is my number 1 priority.  I had owo a few days ago and now wont have complete peace of mind until I've been to the clinic and got the all clear. 

charming_red

Offline Johny Stone

Offline FLYING BLUE

Pestering them with texts  :D

Discuss anything private or personal about myself - anything at all.....

I recently learned a WG's true identity because the silly cow left her hotel check in card on the bedside table - a 2 min search on FBook revealed everything - scary really - the same thing could so easily happen in reverse...

Never park outside - enter your car reg into Google and see why :thumbsdown:

In Ukraine one time, I had my (work) cap and jacket containing my ID card stolen by the girl as I was in the shower - she probably thought it was a jolly jape - could have cost me my fucking job!!

SirFrank

Waste my time. If they can't be fucked neither can I. Plenty more fish etc

xHollyx

Opps... Ive had a cuppa made for me! But it was after the booking, so that wasn't too cheeky of me!  :D

Offline webpunter

Bareback. But then I would need to know the civvie pretty well first.
With the civvie would this be on the 2nd or 3rd date ?  Always a difficult one to resist !  Yonks & yonks & yonks ago have been in the situation where i had 2 nodders in wallet.  Things go spectacularly well & it ends up with an over-nighter.  Two shags & lots in between before both collapsing.  Then there is the dilemma in the morning with a hangover & a hard-on.  Especially when they make it clear they want to be fucked again & saying "i'm on the pill.  I'm fine if you're fine".   Especially if your cock is in their mouth at the time & they stop to mention this.  Outcome as expected.  Fortunately back then much less risk of the big one

denyason

lick their shit- thought this would be an obvious one?

Offline mcb