Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Pretty Woman, Tower Hill  (Read 2110 times)

12 review(s) for Your Pretty Woman (6 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Dajie

Met on a freezing cold day in February in a hotel in Tower Hill.

External Link/Members Only

The urge came upon me on my way home so I started calling girls who were green on AW and got a short notice incall with this lady in Tower Hill. £130 for an hour. I didn't ask for extras. Another girl was leaving when I turned up so I guess she works with someone else. I think she was about to finish up and go home.

Massage while we chatted, light kissing, then oral, cuddles and sex, cowgirl then missionary.

She was attractive, nice enough body, in her early 30's maybe? Room was not the brightest.

I really enjoyed myself. She was chatty, friendly, lots of body contact and I got what I came for. Have spent a lot more for less. Would I see her again? On the basis of that meet, yes.

However, 3 things occur.

One is that the room was very hot. Which was nice as it was a freezing cold day and was a change from a frigid over air conditioned room. Might have been a bit stifling for a longer visit.

Two is that she wore perfume. It was nice perfume, but I could smell it on my clothes all the way home and had to dash for the shower on getting in. Maybe she was dressed and about to leave when I messaged her.

Three is that I was on the verge of just going home when she accepted and my relief at a sneaky punt may have been a factor.

Positive, though. Left with a warm glow.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 11:14:13 am by Dajie »